I punked a western lowland silverback Gorilla today....

You keep talking about your step dad like that and I'll return all the dildos your mammy bought you for christmas
You really, really like talking about dildos and anal play on this forum

Coincidence?

<{Heymansnicker}>

Same thing happened to me at the Boston Zoo, Big Joe wanted a piece of me and wanted my wife...I was like WTF Joe, Chillout..true story..

BTW, GSP looked scared and weak..
Little Joe is his name

Next time without fortified glass in between you two, bud. @Jack Handy jr

The gorilla on Gorilladog later that night..

"So this human was giving me the gay fuck me stare today"

Proud of you TS. You are one of us.

Now you should go back from time to time to show dominance so they don't forget who the alpha is.

Come on @Jack Handy jr . What you did was no better than what the Sherbros Keyboard Warrior brigade pulls around here.

You gotta punk that bitch face to face if you want that alpha Gorilla poon.

@Zookeeper Gabe
Not to be morbid but what are chances that the troop adopted that baby gorilla and didn't rip it to pieces. I've heard of cases of the latter.
That’s pretty rare in gorillas, much more common in chimps (infanticide) mainly because gorillas are a lot less violent.

That’s pretty rare in gorillas, much more common in chimps (infanticide) mainly because gorillas are a lot less violent.

Thank you for making my day much better.

Last edited:
Come on @Jack Handy jr . What you did was no better than what the Sherbros Keyboard Warrior brigade pulls around here.

You gotta punk that bitch face to face if you want that alpha Gorilla poon.

I hate to admit this but one of those gorilla bishes been on my mind all day. imagine how alpha it would be to give a 600lb gorilla girl a screaming orgasm

I kept trying to get down on all 4s and pounce at the male lion and scratch at the window at the Portland Zoo. But he didn't give a fuck and just stayed on top of his rock and yawned.

I feel like i lost something in that encounter.

(Don't worry no-one saw me doing this.)

Is this a metaphor for when your sister was violently assaulted and you did nothing? The gorilla was the attackers and the glass was a wall of anxiety you couldn't get around? Erm.. and banana skins were the used durex littering the area when they had unloaded?

I prooooomise you did not punk my boy at the ftw zoo

Back