I Predict That Khabib Will Fight Tony Ferguson In UFC 209.

Ok breath, just because Aldo is saying this DOES NOT MEAN it's real,let wait an see this really sounds like crazy talk! but it is the ufc and weirder shit has happened

You the one trolling. And that is me giving you the benefit of the doubt because how can anyone be this idiotic and still be able to open up an online forum account? Unless of course they got help from their caretaker.

Pointing out holes in your little fantasy league is trolling? i thought this forum was for "discussion" <41>okay, you win.

Pointing out holes in your little fantasy league is trolling? i thought this forum was for "discussion" <41>okay, you win.

How about this?

If indeed it turns out I was wrong, I will then post a picture of a jackass as my AV for a month.

If I am right, than you will post a pic of a jackass as your AV for a month.

Deal?

The actual situation with the titles would make fuck a sense if any o these fights happen but really I don't care THAT much about that, Aldo vs Khabib or Fergerson is an excellent fight I'd want to see.

How about this?

If indeed it turns out I was wrong, I will then post a picture of a jackass as my AV.

If I am right, than you will post a pic of a jackass as your AV.

Deal?

I don't normally do this shit, but sure.

I don't normally do this shit, but sure.

11073823_997891113578879_7680622601965019295_n.jpg

This feels alot like Khabib pre 205. Ferguson holding out for a better deal, so they're bluffing him with the idea that Aldo will fight khabib for interim title. Would love to see Aldo vs Khabib, but don't really see this happening at the moment. would be hilarious tho, Conor on break and comes back to Aldo as interim LW champ and FW champ.

The actual situation with the titles would make fuck a sense if any o these fights happen but really I don't care THAT much about that, Aldo vs Khabib or Fergerson is an excellent fight I'd want to see.

I think Khabib would be too much for Aldo.

I think Khabib would be too much for Aldo.
Hard to say. Aldo has fantastic TDD, and Khabib has sickeningly effective takedowns. Khabib has a serious lack of ability defending/throwing strikes, and Aldo is(usually) extremely technical.

Hard to say. Aldo has fantastic TDD, and Khabib has sickeningly effective takedowns. Khabib has a serious lack of ability defending/throwing strikes, and Aldo is(usually) extremely technical.

True. Just that Khabib has that "retard strength". Reminds me of Joe Lauzen but with way better wrestling/grappling skills.

True. Just that Khabib has that "retard strength". Reminds me of Joe Lauzen but with way better wrestling/grappling skills.
I do think the size of Khabib should give him a strong edge.

Imagine what a turn around it would be if Aldo was able to avenge his only loss in the UFC while becoming a 2 weight champion. I like it

This whole situation is bananas. I don't know why Khabib would turn down the fight v Aldo, especially if it is for interim title.

no, ariel said he fact checked

he's coming

I think Ariel does a good job, but I'm not convinced he has any way to "fact check" this, regardless of what he says.

So the theory here is that Ferguson Turned down Khabib and Khabib turned down Aldo so now it's Aldo vs Ferguson?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back