I Picked Tavares over Adesanya then tried to change the Title and Subject of my Thread

TS needs a timeout, how insecure is this guy...

bunsinessman-in-dunce-cap-sits-on-a-stool-in-corner-picture-id469648578

Thread delivered Ts trying to edit the thread made it even better.

Chin up TS try being a vocal Conor and Bisping nuthugger over the last couple years.......

I been on suicide watch haha

Lol what a bitch ass. You seriously can't admit you were wrong on Sherdog? You must be a real pansy in real life.

I don't get the people who make big declarations before fights but don't own up to it when it turns out they were wrong.

I've said plenty of times that Stipe will beat DC. That he will be too much for DC. Turns out I was wrong and joked about it when someone quoted me after the fight.

Man the fuck up, you're only on the internet.

somebody told me this jobber tried to change the title of his thread after he picked the fight wrong.

At least you were not gone with that.

Such a shame. If you’re that epically wrong it’s kind of cool and you should embrace the crow. TS takes sherdog too serious.

Yeah I've actually put up threads saying, "Okay, I ate crow" after I have completely FAILed on certain fight predictions. haha

You're not going to follow the fight game very long before you get shit totally wrong. Happens to us all.

Yea, I guess all the bookies are noobs too because they had Stipe as the favourite.
So basically if I side with all the bookies' favorites, I will always this argument. Nice.

So basically if I side with all the bookies' favorites, I will always this argument. Nice.
I assume you meant "win" this argument.

He said I was a noob for picking Stipe. The fight could have very easily gone the other way. So in no way is it a noob decision to have picked Stipe. The fact that the bookies had him as a favorite just proves that.

Back