I Picked Tavares over Adesanya then tried to change the Title and Subject of my Thread

what TS said? and pathetic, own it up buddy

rTyGyPH.jpg

fz2kz5v.jpg
<[analyzed}>

Can't believe this can tried to delete the title and subject of his thread. <45>

We all make mistakes..I hope you don't try to ''delete'' shit you get wrong in real life.

Own up to it TS,embarrassing yourself in these tough sherdog streets.

Instead of dubs, sherdog needs a "stand in the corner" section where members can only post in that section for a month.

@Charnel2500 - seriously though, picking a fight wrong is no big deal and all part of being a fan. I had a 3 month sig/AV bet on Aldo/Conor. I lost. About a month later, I was asked to become a Mod. So for the first 2 months of having a blue name, I had an idiotic AV and sig to go along with it. :p

You can imagine the shit I used to catch for that, especially when I had to card somebody. I should probably frame some of the p.m.'s I got back then.

Keep your head up.

Hhaaahhah, deleting it just make it worse, smh.
<{clintugh}>

Way worse, seriously some soft posters on here but, but people were messaging me saying I was dumb and terrible at picking fights. Well aren't you dumb and terrible at picking fight? Well yeah but I'm also a pussy

@Charnel2500 - seriously though, picking a fight wrong is no big deal and all part of being a fan. I had a 3 month sig/AV bet on Aldo/Conor. I lost. About a month later, I was asked to become a Mod. So for the first 2 months of having a blue name, I had an idiotic AV and sig to go along with it. :p

You can imagine the shit I used to catch for that, especially when I had to card somebody. I should probably frame some of the p.m.'s I got back then.

Keep your head up.
I wonder who held you to that....

My favorite case of something like this is that one poster who said he will cut his dick off if Mousasi lost to Machida. I think the plats ran him off Sherdog for that one.

It's ok, TS. We all make mistakes. We welcome you to the Adesanya train.

Tavares is much better striker. Adesanya had problems with Marvin Vettori and won that fight by SPLIT decision. Who da fok is Marvin Vettori?

Tavares is top fighter. I dont know why so much hype on Israel Adesanya. He is overrated.
jGkcACI.jpg

1Ivch1h.jpg

JQbIFe6.jpg

RNqPO4Y.jpg

Tavares is much better striker. Adesanya had problems with Marvin Vettori and won that fight by SPLIT decision. Who da fok is Marvin Vettori?

Tavares is top fighter. I dont know why so much hype on Israel Adesanya. He is overrated.
Adensanya has all the tools to be champ and I saw that the first fight he had in UFC. You TS should never make a thread again and be degraded to white belt.

Back