I own Anti

i'm afraid your to late jim the power that i've gained from jim and joe son do has made me into a mean green fighting machine.
s10008.jpg

Art Santore I feel I should warn you: I am almost done realigning my Chi and soon will be able to strike out at you in a devastating attack.

You should by no means become complacent and rest on your laurels because when the stars are right I will be coming for you and your disciple MMA trainer.

hound nice av pic. who might that be. it doesn't matter cause with chi or no chi i'm the all unbevelent, suprem all knowing anti board ruler.

Haha thanks for the av compliment. I try to find the goofiest ones I can.

He is a rugby player called Darren Garforth who has had most of his teeth knocked out and who plays in England for Leicester Tigers.

You have been warned about my powers and now my conscience is at peace. When the test comes I will be the one still standing.

lol glad to that thats not you i was going to goff on it but i thought that it might be you. didn't want to seem like a complete a hole. and i'll be waiting.

Chi or no chi - Art has some 'splaining to do!!

Originally posted by Hound
Art Santore I acknowledge your ownership of this board...for now.

I own this board. Art and the rest of the posters are just renting out the space.

pablo get back to the dark side of the moon where you belong.

avid what ? would you like to have answered.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
i'm afraid your to late jim the power that i've gained from jim and joe son do has made me into a mean green fighting machine.
s10008.jpg

You look kind of handsome Art!;)

Art Santore I feel I should warn you: I am almost done realigning my Chi and soon will be able to strike out at you in a devastating attack.

You should by no means become complacent and rest on your laurels because when the stars are right I will be coming for you and your disciple MMA trainer.

You can't hang with us Hound. It is a futile mission.

You have been warned about my powers and now my conscience is at peace. When the test comes I will be the one still standing.

In you're dreams pretty boy.

Originally posted by PabloPittbull

I own this board. Art and the rest of the posters are just renting out the space.

Tisk, tisk, tisk. You will regret the day you said that PabloPittbull...

MMA Trainer I have dilligently been reciting the mantra "MMA Trainer will be crushed". You know how mantras work do you: the more you recite them the closer they come to being realised. Because of the accelerating effect of my Chi I now only have to recite it 220 000 more times. Your day will come soon trust me.

your good hound but mma is to much for you as am i. you might want to start off with someone a little less intellectual such as jim. after all he is just a prim-ape more your skill level.

Hey Art, what's with the new Av? Everyone seems to have it.
I've been offline for a couple days.

it's treelo son who was just born. the sad news is that he could have brain damage. check the thread out in ot board under a thread by chillous and treelo. sey ya tom. time to go train pablo. my av will change it soon. have a good one and try not to make a mess on my board.;)

That's terrible to hear. I will give treelo my best wishes. Thanx for the news.

When is your next fight Art and who?

I will protect your board from those marauding hordes of post whores.

Talk to you soon.
See ya.

Damn man, everyone is taking sides then switching so fast I cant keep up.

So Pablo you're on Art's side now?

Who's side am I on?

Who's my friend?

:confused:

JIMPANZZEE I have rejected you. You ar no longer my ally.

MMA Trainer- I am down to 110 000 recitiations left to go of your death mantra. I suggest that in the next few days you not drive a car for I will soon be able through my Chi to strike a quick and sudden blow that will instantly incapacitate you. You will be a convenient warmup for when I take out Art.

JIMPANZZEE I have rejected you. You ar no longer my ally.

MMA Trainer- I am down to 110 000 recitiations left to go of your death mantra. I suggest that in the next few days you not drive a car for I will soon be able through my Chi to strike a quick and sudden blow that will instantly incapacitate you. You will be a convenient warmup for when I take out Art.

No driving? I really wanted to go get something to eat today.:(

Back