i ordered shorts from GROUND AND POUND....

Superbeast said:
These shorts appear to Sprawlgis, part Sprawl, Part Nogi, all rip off.

this is true, more and more of these guys are also posting here :rolleyes:

Anyone notice that the logo is a rip off of Punishment Athletics?

Well, I work for groundnpound website (not their clothing division), but I will say that they never went out to intentionall rip anybody off. The owner is good peoples.

Well I don't think its intentional but there are striking similarities, but c'mon now who hasn't done that design and color scheme? I will say however for the money I would actually buy a name brand no offense.

I see these guys at the WEC events all the time, everytime i go to look at their shorts the dude chimes in "These are the best shorts out right now" i ask him if they are better than sprawls and dudes like "Oh yeah for sure, these are THE BEST shorts on the market, look at them stretch" then he pulls on em and they dont stretch at all. They are normal boardshorts with a internal drawstring. They dont stretch at all, for the money they are a huge ripoff.

I ordered their sick looking hoodie the 16th febuary, the 21st I emailed them what's happening with my hoodie?.
I had an email oh we have been on holiday its running late same day I had an email saying its been dispatched its now march 1st and still no hoodie?.
I paid $70 inc shipping to the uk the priority shipping says 3-5 days they have said it takes 6-10 days so why say 3-5? if my hoodies not here by the 10th day I'm getting in touch with paypal and telling them I have been ripped and I will post on every mma forum about my experience with Ground and Pound.

I ordered stuff from Brazilian fightwear BRAZIL! and that stuff came 4 days later!

their designs are almost as bad the original ktfo gear.why would you spend 55 dollars on that awful looking hoodie?

Tastes nether here nor there the main point is where's my hoodie!

Rotund Grappler said:
everyone is making fight shorts now, all named after some grappling name.

sprawl
underhook
ground and pound
clinch

etc.

what next? rickson by armbar?

Actually, a Rashguard that says

"RICKSON
BY
ARMBAR"​

would be pretty cool.
I'd buy it.

IMP said:
Actually, a Rashguard that says

"RICKSON
BY
ARMBAR"​

would be pretty cool.
I'd buy it.
only if it had a picture doing a ridiculous stretch or something right on the front.
Rickson_Gracie01.jpg

Rotund Grappler said:
everyone is making fight shorts now, all named after some grappling name.

sprawl
underhook
ground and pound
clinch

etc.

what next? rickson by armbar?

I just trademarked that company name

lol :icon_chee

i did............it took for ever to get the stuff......and i also never got a e-mail conformation...you will hopefully get your stuff.
but I am never ordering there again...way to sketchy!!!!!! I ordered from sprawl, got an e-mail right away, and the the gear in 4 days!!!!
good luck, hope eerything works out

Hoodie came this morning! its great quality it did seem to take a long while to come but other than that I think I was moaning for nothing. Other comapnys tend to use ups shipping this is why the stuff comes quickly my hoodie came reg snail mail if Ground and pound sort the shipping they will do well ,id buy off them again but think id have to have faster shipping.

Good to hear you got the hoodie in. Sounds like a change of shipping method(especially to int'l customers) is definitely in order.

wow I can't get that image out of my head now..........

Back