I officially resign as an administrator at Sherdog.com

H

Hojak

This has been a long time coming, but not for any reasons other than my present interests. Everyone here at Sherdog.com has been awesome, and our community is greater than it's ever been. I'd like to thank all those who've paticipated, and helped to make this board what it is today.

I will continue to participate, but probably only on a limited basis, and (like usual) Off-Topic will see much of the attention this place gets. With my fighting career set to take off into it's own, and my career at work taking new directions, and recent changes in my personal life, my time here has been limited at best. This decision is for the better, and is apparently what many people feel is best at this point.

Again, I thank you all for your support, and for your participation. I've enjoyed my time here at Sherdog as an administrator, but I feel it's time to let the owners of the website take their bulletin board in it's own direction. It's been fun.

Originally posted by Dave Hojak
This has been a long time coming, but not for any reasons other than my present interests. Everyone here at Sherdog.com has been awesome, and our community is greater than it's ever been. I'd like to thank all those who've paticipated, and helped to make this board what it is today.

I will continue to participate, but probably only on a limited basis, and (like usual) Off-Topic will see much of the attention this place gets. With my fighting career set to take off into it's own, and my career at work taking new directions, and recent changes in my personal life, my time here has been limited at best. This decision is for the better, and is apparently what many people feel is best at this point.

Again, I thank you all for your support, and for your participation. I've enjoyed my time here at Sherdog as an administrator, but I feel it's time to let the owners of the website take their bulletin board in it's own direction. It's been fun.

I call dibs on his admin status.

Dave, we need to talk sometime. Let me know when u are free.

I only been here on this forum for 5 days but I heard you were pretty cool. So good luck in your future endeavors!:)

oh yeah and Hojak at least bring back megaman, joe son is lonely dancing alone

Thanks for all you've done. It is 100 times better than the Ezboard days.

Now you've given up your admin status .....
one of us .... one of us .... one of us .... ;)

tell the truth...

you will be commiting alot of future time to "the official punkmother fanclub" and at this point sherdog is secondary to that...

welcome aboard Dave.

Originally posted by majin bux
YES MEGAMAN IS BACK!

Psh. Ettish Dance all the way!
ettishdance.gif

Does this mean Dav3 Hojak will be taking over the duties?

Originally posted by punkmother
tell the truth...

you will be commiting alot of future time to "the official punkmother fanclub" and at this point sherdog is secondary to that...

Busted again. I never got my t-shirt in the mail, either... I was the first one to sign up too, and you told me that entitled me to perks Punk. Someone better start talkin, cuz I'm gettin a little pissed here.

Originally posted by Dave Hojak

Busted again. I never got my t-shirt in the mail, either... I was the first one to sign up too, and you told me that entitled me to perks Punk. Someone better start talkin, cuz I'm gettin a little pissed here.

i swear its on the way...perks, let me tell you about perks...

Well, welcome aboard Dave. It must feel liberating coming down off that cross.

Sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do. Dave realizes this.

Good luck son. Get wicked in the ring, as I will need some body guards!

:)

Chill

On a serious note, I'm resigning my services as a poster until "Atomic Twister" is over with.

Only on your superstation, TBS.

Dave, this place has gone in directions none of us ever thought it would under your guidance and vision. You know what's best for you right now. What's the deal with your fighting career?

Well hell dave I don't know what to say other then welcome to land of the scrubs

Back