I officially resign as an administrator at Sherdog.com

Damn man. thanks for all you work amn. I hope to see you here and Hope the fighting, work, and personal life goes good. it has been alot of fun and I wish you the best of luck in the future

Your 500th post on Hojack's retirement thread, that's too fuckin eerie man.

Well Dave it was good havin you as administrator. Hopefull your life turns out alright for you and you continue to visit the boards here as you were part of the pioneers that helped make it what it is. Anyway, hope to see you on here again. Enjoy.

All hell can break loose now, sherdog is finally free of tyranny :D

Seriously, who's taking charge now? What's the future of the sherdog forums, will the legend continue or will it sink into oblivion? Just wondering.

Good luck in your private endeavours.

Take care, bro!! and kick some ass in your fighting career. i know we will se more of you in the future. i know I have been an asshole sometimes, but i recognize that you contribute a lot to this community. Thanks for all that.

So what's this bout your fighting career? we always heard Tanner kicked your ass on the ground. You going k-1 then?

May Crom smile upon you in your ventures Dave.

Check your PMs when you can.

- The Jake

All I know is I came here feeling like a friggin loser and Dave gave me some of my confidence back and helped me focus on doing what I love with his posts of support.

As well as alot of you peeps here too.

These are things I won't forget.

Chillious
www.chillious.com <--- Wicked.

Originally posted by Chillious
All I know is I came here feeling like a friggin loser and Dave gave me some of my confidence back and helped me focus on doing what I love with his posts of support.

As well as alot of you peeps here too.

These are things I won't forget.

Chillious
www.chillious.com <--- Wicked.

It sounds like you're making a goodbye speech as well?

No. (Unless someone doesn't clear out all the Tyson crap from the MMA forum.)

:D

(Lamer edit.)

The MMA forum needs a good ole fashion Hojak smackdown.

Originally posted by Chillious
No. (Unless someone doesn't clear out all the Tyson crap from the MMA forum.)

:D

(Lamer edit.)

The MMA forum needs a good ole fashion Hojak smackdown.

Chill man don't goto the MMA forum after an event. ANY event. It's just not worth it. You'll sift through 100 of the same topics just to find anything that's worthy of reading. The white belts own the MMA forum now. Stay here with us where it's nice and warm.

I nominate myself for the role of Admin.

I already have the power. May as well make it official :D

- The Jake

Whitebelts grow up in the mma forum but lose their virginity here.

Originally posted by The Jake

- The Jake

OMG the world is coming to the end as we know it. The sherdog forums have taken the path of a downward spiral. I have a feeling I'll miss dave.. :D

It's a shame too because there are a few useful tidbits in the MMA forum from time to time.

have fun knockin heads off. when/where is your premiere?

Originally posted by The Jake

- The Jake

Yeah right, if you became Admin that means they couldn't give the job to me. How many admins do they need? I'm next in line. I shall claim the power.

Back