i noticed hojak said i was gone...WTF?

I rather favor pink. I'm wearing some pink bad boy fighting/loving shorts right now, and they happen to match my coffee saucer sized nipples quite nicely. Now if I could only find my pink lacquer....

Punkmother probably doesn't mind the belt at all, to be honest. Even if he did, he's stick around a double his post count just to offend the eyes of the people who did it to him.

It IS kinda cute, though....

Pink is my favorite crayon.

Sadly, that is the only line I remember from that Aerosmith song.

Really... well, Pink it was love at first site.

fuck, ranger is your ankle better or something...your not on as much as usual anymore...

pink when i turned out the lights, ya pink is like red but not quite, and i think that everything bla bla bla.... i could go on... but i dont want to be a post whore! :D

Originally posted by NewHamieWamie
Really... well, Pink it was love at first site.

Um.

Piiinnnnkk when I turn out the lights. Or something like that.

Originally posted by punkmother
fuck, ranger is your ankle better or something...your not on as much as usual anymore...

Well, it has gotten quite a bit better. The scar is still tender, and the ankle is a bit swollen, but I'm able to take BJJ again. I don't have as much time, because everybody is back from You Know Where now, as I did before. I still hop on and read the latest MEAT and PUNK diatribes, although for some reason I haven't been motivated to join in.

Fortunately, or unfortunately..depending upon how a particular person feels about me...an outbreak of traditionalists in the MMA forum and a rash of newly elevated newbs have brought me back into the sherdoggin' scene.

I'm going to expose myself for another Punkmother jugular shot when I ask you a personal question here, so don't hold back...I've braced myself to take it.

Do you train up in Seattle? I've heard good things about the AMC Pankration group up there from a few of the guys that choke me out at Marcelo's. Marcelo also teaches up there, so it might be something to look into, if you're so inclined.

Anyway, nice talking to ya again.

i should check it out - i am just here for school...but i should actually try and train here as well i suppose...thanks for the input...

UW maybe? I hear it's supposed to be a pretty damn good school, if that's the case.

Marcelo Alonso was Carlson Gracie's head instructor in Rio for a while, and helped train guys like Mario Sperry. He's a really nice guy, and fucking funny when you can understand his portugese accented ass.

He's in Seattle at Martial Sports 340 W. Nickerson St, next to Seattle Pacific University. (206) 579-6711

Tuesday: 9:00 - 10:15 AM Regular Class/Self Defense
10:15 - 11:00 AM Open Mat
7:30 - 8:15 PM Regular Class/Self Defense
8:15 - 9:30 PM Open Mat

Thursday: Same schedule

www.seattlejiu-jitsu.com

yeah it is...but im thinking about leaving

great school though - thanks for the number and address...ill check it out for sure

It's obvious that pink's flaming qualities seperate the audience between those who love his antics and those who hate them. It's pretty sad that his account is manipulated in order to make him leave this place (whoever changed his location must have a minority complex), and if the pinkbelt is another attempt to scare him off, then we have a child among the admins. However, if the pinkbelt is given to him based on the same principle as with lypo, then I take back what I said above.

I just noticed Doggfather's siggy. Who would have thought I would have been worth a mention.

Oh well, some people's children, eh?

Is it me or is Ghost XO a fucking "A" class bitch?

I mean what the fuck, if this guy can't keep up with you on the keyboard your banished or he has his buddies pull fucking rank and pull some backdoor bullshit. That is pure chicken shit. Guess what man in real life people fucking lose.

This shit NEVER changes and is a great reason to keep letting this forum get more and watered down. I mean jesus fucking christ lets do something a little radical and shake this place up. Replace all the Mods save Lefty, Meat and Jake then see if this thing livens up a bit. As for everyone else, moving Shooto to admin. status was the best move this forum has made since, well ever.

Meanwhile, in response to AVID's comment about OT splitting up into Camp Money and Camp Hojak. Fuck that pisswater, I am erecting Hacienda Del RAZOR for those who enjoy a nice third party complete with no Bullshit.

For what this shit is worth.

Originally posted by The Doggfather

has nothing to do with children....... it has to do with owning someone.

You my little "buff"alo...... are now owned.

You have yet to own me in any way, shape, or form, my little bitch. Now, back to the projects with you.

So how does it feel to be the newest bitch?

My bitches always get a little squirmy at first. No worries, she'll come to accept her position in time.

If you keep telling yourself that, eventually you'll actually believe it, and then you'll be happy knowing your dillusional world seems to be secure all around. Good for you, my bitch!

Did I say you could post???

Go sit in the corner you fuckin mudflapper before you get another tubesteak dinner.

You're gonna burst a blood vessel following me around like this. However, this shows, that you are, MY BITCH!!

Back