Social I no longer support my football club or the sport because of virtue-signalling.

Massive Liverpool fan and I feel the same.

Why didn't Arsenal and the league support Ozil talking about uighurs? Instead they wrote on Weibo that they didn't get involved in politics... Yeah right.

Lyle Taylor said it best.

Last edited:
Massive Liverpool fan and I feel the same.

Why didn't Arsenal and the league not support Ozil talking about uighurs? Instead they wrote on Weibo that they didn't get involved in politics... Yeah right.

Lyle Taylor said it best.

Because chaffing of the Chinese would cost them money , indulging this keeps their corporate sponsors happy and keeps the money coming in .

The NBA is in the shitter. Drew Brees last game was down 8 million again at Brady. Lmao.

Tell your audience that they are bad people and they stop watching.

The NBA? Never. Again.

Never.

And I bought the League Pass probably 7 or 8 times.
Get woke go broke

Black Lives Matter is 3 words. Whoever came up with that shit is an evil fuckin genius.

I'm gonna start an organization called Jews Are Cool. And if you don't agree with my tactics or methods or anything at all then you're a damn antisemite!

Then I'll start its sister org and call it Dont Hurt Women. I will be king of America soon.

I lost my respect for English football ever since they let the Russian Ultras manhandle them

They still play the game though. They have a right to voice their opinion on real life issues. They don't lose that just because their a professional athlete.

Deal with it or don't .

They actually don't have a right to voice their opinions if teams and the league lose money. That's what's so heinous about it all.

Imagine this kid getting censored at a NBA game? But i'm sure deep down all of these leagues really care about BLM. ..

Cancel culture in effect. Also, your real mistake was watching soccer in the first place. It’s a lame and boring sport.
This. How can anyone watch soccer? It’s probably as exciting as bowling. Basketball isn’t much better, and only marginally so because of the higher scoring.
PS I don’t watch team sports.

I lost my respect for English football ever since they let the Russian Ultras manhandle them

Why even bother pretending to enjoy a stupid sport? Just join a non drug gang and get into fights guys. That seems to be the lesson that soccer teaches. Hang fights are what it is based on

He’s also bitching about cancel culture while cancelling football from his life.

Avoiding participation is not cancelling.
Cancelling is getting people fired.
Everyone knows this - disingenuous post here. Playing semantic games to try and win an argument? That's like my wife. Cut it out wifey

Avoid Participation Culture - that'd be so wonderfully peaceful. Let's do it.

Avoiding participation is not cancelling.
Cancelling is getting people fired.
Everyone knows this - disingenuous post here. Playing semantic games to try and win an argument? That's like my wife. Cut it out wifey

Avoid Participation Culture - that'd be so wonderfully peaceful. Let's do it.

No pussy for you.

Pathetic. On their own turf, too? That's emasculating. Let me tell you one of three things. If I was a soccer hooligan, I would be fully dedicated and only hang out with other fanatics. Not part time brick layers and drunken fat dads on a day off.

This. How can anyone watch soccer? It’s probably as exciting as bowling. Basketball isn’t much better, and only marginally so because of the higher scoring.
PS I don’t watch team sports.

I think soccer is a sport you can only really appreciate if you've played it, or have seen it live.

I thought it was boring and garbage until I did both myself. You can appreciate the athleticism of it when you see a high level player do it up close. It's more than just kicking a ball.
I can't really get into watching it on TV still, but live games are great.

Pathetic. On their own turf, too? That's emasculating. Let me tell you one of three things. If I was a soccer hooligan, I would be fully dedicated and only hang out with other fanatics. Not part time brick layers and drunken fat dads on a day off.

do belgian's have soccer hooligans?

They stopped the game for a couple wankers taking a knee?
Should have played around them and kicked their team's ass. Would be a great lesson about how overcoming adversity is a lot easier if you're on your feet.

The NBA is in the shitter. Drew Brees last game was down 8 million again at Brady. Lmao.

Tell your audience that they are bad people and they stop watching.

The NBA? Never. Again.

Never.

And I bought the League Pass probably 7 or 8 times.
Whatever you bigot, don't question the corporate machine, let them control you with their virtue signaling and make you baaa with the rest of the sheep. Even thought statistic's and facts are not in BLM's favor at all but who cares about that.. #Progress #ThisisWhyWeKneel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back