Social I no longer support my football club or the sport because of virtue-signalling.

Probably you but sports need their ratings. So if you in the sports organizations care more about the politics and the message and not the sport. Well imagine then why the ratings are so low?

I don't think they care more about it, I think they care about public image and money and are doing what they think will lose them less viewers.

Haaà haaaa. Lebron has donated more than you could ever lol.

Lebron has never been in trouble like most famous people at his level and profession.

I remember when Lebron fabricated a story about his house being spray painted with racist words, despite no police report or any evidence whatsoever that it actually happened.......and conveniently during the 2017 NBA finals when he knew millions would be watching. A guy like Lebron who has a influence like that should be trying to bring people together, not pushing insane division rhetoric on his social media. Plus he's spent how long pushing for "equality" then he completely shut down when Hong Kong came calling because it would hurt his wallet to take a stand against China? He's a fucking pussy that only takes safe political stances. Not to mention his obsession with jumping to super teams to try to buy rings and destroying the balance of the NBA for quite a few years.

I don't care what Lebron does, he's an insufferable sack of shit.

I remember when Lebron fabricated a story about his house being spray painted with racist words, despite no police report or any evidence whatsoever that it actually happened.......and conveniently during the 2017 NBA finals when he knew millions would be watching. A guy like Lebron who has a influence like that should be trying to bring people together, not pushing insane division rhetoric on his social media. Plus he's spent how long pushing for "equality" then he completely shut down when Hong Kong came calling because it would hurt his wallet to take a stand against China? He's a fucking pussy that only takes safe political stances. Not to mention his obsession with jumping to super teams to try to buy rings and destroying the balance of the NBA for quite a few years.

Again someone at his stature and fame faked the vadelism risking his reputation seem logical... Never been in trouble, married to his HS girlfriend, gives back to the community and remodel for other athletes.

But he's a POS ? You have some mental problems.

You care more about what he's done in basketball then what actually matters in the world. That's your problem my guy.

I no longer support my club Manchester United, a club i've supported since around 1967.
I am no longer interested in watching any club in the game of football.

I recorded two games of FA Cup football overnight. Just tried to watch them and it's a fucking joke!
The first game was Brentford vs Leicester City. The game started, players started kicking the ball around, but i noticed a couple of players taking the knee. The referee then stops the game, everyone then takes their positions again and get on their knees for a few seconds, then stand, then the ref starts the game for the second time!
The commentators[in both games] then reads the script about how we have to stamp out descrimination out of the game.
The players and officials are petrified NOT to get on their knee! If they don't i'm sure they'd get a severe warning and then quite possibly lose their jobs if they don't comply.
The organizations running the clubs and the domestic and international game, are cowards and nothing more than virtue-signalling. They are all scared of the cancellation culture, they are all scared of bad publicity, being called names, and losing lots of money.
They wouldn't be able to get away with this as much if stadiums were full of punters, they'd be booed.

Earlier in the season Manchester United were running around with blm on the backs of their shirts.
Stadiums have black lives matter daubed inside them.
My god, do the people running these massive clubs know anything about this organization? I'm sure lots of players don't have a clue.
Maybe they do, maybe they don't, but they're scared.
These players get on their knees for blm, an organization that wants an end to capitalism. How do professional sports players exist and still get hundreds of thousands of dollars a week for playing a game, without capitalism?

I imagine almost everyone in society hates discrimination, most people are decent people.

I acknowledge things can be taken too far with some of this. And that progressive change is being pushed through at a faster pace and in a more garish manner than many can stomach. And when those things happen, there is pushback.

But assigning labels like 'virtue signaling' and 'cancel culture' makes it easier for people to hide their prejudices. That's not good either. That's the pussy way out.

If you don't want to follow your team anymore-fine. But don't take the pussy way out and claim it's because of virtue signaling. Just admit the full truth. Have the sack to say it's because they way they are taking a stand against discrimination sickens you. And that one of the reasons you enjoyed sport was so you could enjoy a brief escape from social commentary.

You see- It's a lot easier to say you are fed up with virtue signaling than you are fed up with these loud and public displays against discrimination.

Last edited:
Again someone at his stature and fame faked the vadelism risking his reputation seem logical... Never been in trouble, married to his HS girlfriend, gives back to the community and remodel for other athletes.

You care more about what he's done in basketball then what actually matters in the world. That's your problem my guy.
so why did he lie about incident and then when people call him on it he will call truth tellers common sence people who do not want to be portreyed to be something because somebody planned a incident in sole purpose to make him self a victim and his kind and me and my kind as a agressor or bigot. off course he is POS and he was like that aleways. this last year proved what blacks are we have this agenda it is not true but blatant lie we hate you and we will do anything to portray you as a hater of us and you should accept it and if not we will call you racist and biggots just because you do not want to be pressured to accept our lie as TTRUTH AND YOUR SELF AS A AGRESSOR AND US AS A VICTIM

so why did he lie about incident and then when people call him on it he will call truth tellers common sence people who do not want to be portreyed to be something because somebody planned a incident in sole purpose to make him self a victim and his kind and me and my kind as a agressor or bigot. off course he is POS and he was like that aleways. this last year proved what blacks are we have this agenda it is not true but blatant lie we hate you and we will do anything to portray you as a hater of us and you should accept it and if not we will call you racist and biggots just because you do not want to be pressured to accept our lie as TTRUTH AND YOUR SELF AS A AGRESSOR AND US AS A VICTIM

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are saying . Is English your second language?

what is there not to understand. when somebody plans a incident where he will be seen as a victim and people he targets will be seen as aggressor or big got for his gain or his race because to blacks everythingis race and try to make people race he targets to be bad and cause of all their problems off course he is POS. that is not for debate you have to hate somebody or somebodies race so much that you would make hoaxs like this since trump was a president we had tons of these types of hoax .

I no longer support my club Manchester United, a club i've supported since around 1967.
I am no longer interested in watching any club in the game of football.

I recorded two games of FA Cup football overnight. Just tried to watch them and it's a fucking joke!
The first game was Brentford vs Leicester City. The game started, players started kicking the ball around, but i noticed a couple of players taking the knee. The referee then stops the game, everyone then takes their positions again and get on their knees for a few seconds, then stand, then the ref starts the game for the second time!
The commentators[in both games] then reads the script about how we have to stamp out descrimination out of the game.
The players and officials are petrified NOT to get on their knee! If they don't i'm sure they'd get a severe warning and then quite possibly lose their jobs if they don't comply.
The organizations running the clubs and the domestic and international game, are cowards and nothing more than virtue-signalling. They are all scared of the cancellation culture, they are all scared of bad publicity, being called names, and losing lots of money.
They wouldn't be able to get away with this as much if stadiums were full of punters, they'd be booed.

Earlier in the season Manchester United were running around with blm on the backs of their shirts.
Stadiums have black lives matter daubed inside them.
My god, do the people running these massive clubs know anything about this organization? I'm sure lots of players don't have a clue.
Maybe they do, maybe they don't, but they're scared.
These players get on their knees for blm, an organization that wants an end to capitalism. How do professional sports players exist and still get hundreds of thousands of dollars a week for playing a game, without capitalism?

I imagine almost everyone in society hates discrimination, most people are decent people.

This is perhaps one of the saddest stories i have ever read.

I stopped watching the NBA playoffs last year because the propaganda was just too much for me. I watch sport to relax. I don't need a moral lesson every 5 minutes. I don't mind players taking a knee, but hearing about politics all the time is annoying.

The nba is paying for it. The last game of the finals drew only 5 million viewers

I think soccer is a sport you can only really appreciate if you've played it, or have seen it live.

I thought it was boring and garbage until I did both myself. You can appreciate the athleticism of it when you see a high level player do it up close. It's more than just kicking a ball.
I can't really get into watching it on TV still, but live games are great.
I played soccer and am still actually pretty good at it.
There are things that are fun to play and are boring to watch. Like mini golf or bowling. Both are kinda fun but I die from boredom watching

I’m more offended by how Cavani was treated for his completely innocent “negrito” tweet than I am by the kneeling. He was given a 3 match ban and 100k fine for something completely innocent.

When I see the BLM kneel and look at Pogba, I can see he takes it to heart and that’s enough for me.

BTW, hope you didn’t stop supporting them prior to the Liverpool FA Cup game. Terrible timing if so. That Bruno free kick tho.

https://www.outkick.com/los-angeles-police-no-info-six-months-later-lebron-racist-graffiti/
Here's a detailed article on Lebron's house. I'm not saying Lebron did it but someone at his house knows who did.

I acknowledge things can be taken too far with some of this. And that progressive change is being pushed through at a faster pace and in a more garish manner than many can stomach. And when those things happen, there is pushback.

But assigning labels like 'virtue signaling' and 'cancel culture' makes it easier for people to hide their prejudices. That's not good either. That's the pussy way out.

If you don't want to follow your team anymore-fine. But don't take the pussy way out and claim it's because of virtue signaling. Just admit the full truth. Have the sack to say it's because they way they are taking a stand against discrimination sickens you. And that one of the reasons you enjoyed sport was so you could enjoy a brief escape from social commentary.

You see- It's a lot easier to say you are fed up with virtue signaling than you are fed up with these loud and public displays against discrimination.

Fighting descrimination is a great thing when it's done with sincerity. The sports leagues, the teams, the brain-dead celebrities, are doing it because of fear of retribution if they don't.

I was still a Ravens fan after Ray Lewis murdered a couple guys. You sound like a pussy, getting offended by athletes opinions. You watching to learn morals or something?

nah...you cucks would be crying if it was the other way around. Im a huge Laker fan. Didnt say shit with all the BLM non sense. But with Lebron talking negatively bout Trump and positvely bout Biden post game this season I had enough.

Ive never seen shit like this in my life. I want to watch a game and zone out not be reminded of partisan bs. You'd be equally upset if every sports player put on a Trump hat after a game and talked about politics. Athletes are morons anyway I dont wanna hear their shit political takes

keep politic out of sports, i'd do the same if my team follow this toxic movement

Back