I need your help sherdog...

DVN**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok someone is selling me ufc 155 tickets for 100 bucks a piece. She paid 125.00 for them. My question is. Its section 219 at the mgm garden arena..

Has anyone ever been there. How big is it?

Ticketmasters shows it as the highest cornermost section of the arena. I dont mind sittin high as long as i can see the action well.

Anyone have experience with sitting at the "nosebleeds" of the mgm arena?

And is 100 bucks too steep for nosebleeds.

Ticketmasters has similar ticketed seats for 150+

Any input would help

You'll most likely be watching the jumbotrone most of the time, so if you're not ringside the seats doesn't matter that much imo...

You'll most likely be watching the jumbotrone most of the time, so if you're not ringside the seats doesn't matter that much imo...

Is it that bad?

I hope the cage doesnt look tiny from there. I was thinking if i was that high up i can look "down" into the cage instead of looking through a fence.

100 bucks for a jumbotron plus environment, or 60 bucks at home.

Check this picture out. This seems like a good indicator of the view...

800px-MGMGRANDGARDEN1.JPG

Check this picture out. This seems like a good indicator of the view...

800px-MGMGRANDGARDEN1.JPG

That actually doesnt look too bad. i can see section 217 which is where i'll be at. Doesnt look too high up at all.

Thanks!

I've never been to a UFC event but plenty of professional sporting events (Celtics games, etc.) and most are your typical arena setting with a giant 4-screen jumbotron in the middle of the ceiling to give you the "at-home" view. You'll see everything perfectly fine, IMO.

I'm going to sound like an old fart here but - I've been to 2 live events and paid

I'm in the same section as you, I'll be wearing my Affliction fitted tee.

Ok someone is selling me ufc 155 tickets for 100 bucks a piece. She paid 125.00 for them. My question is. Its section 219 at the mgm garden arena..

Ticketmasters shows it as the highest cornermost section of the arena. I dont mind sittin high as long as i can see the action well.

Any input would help

The MGM Garden arena is relatively small, even the the nosebleeds are good seats. I sat in section 200 for Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen II and they were great seats and i paid 400 bucks for them. But i also went to JDS vs Cain UFC on FOX 1 in Anaheim and paid more then your paying. So I say go for it!

You will have no regrets getting those those seats....I sat in the 200's for GSP/Penn2 and I was on an end so it wasn't as good as your section and I could still see. I maintain best seats in Montreal are 200 level first row.

Any input would help

if the tix are $125ers, theyre probably like the middle rows of the section. MGM Grand is small as others have said so youll be fine. 219 is probably the furthest most seating in the diagonal corners...just go!

For that price, and this card...definitely go for it, if not just for the experience of seeing a UFC event live.

If the seats are so bad, and you can't see the action you always go the big screens.

Have fun, I'm jealeous. :icon_sad:

I'm in the same section as you, I'll be wearing my Affliction fitted tee.

I will be PMing you before the main event.

Im cheering for JDS though, ima be in tapout shirt and hat.

For that price, and this card...definitely go for it, if not just for the experience of seeing a UFC event live.

If the seats are so bad, and you can't see the action you always go the big screens.

Have fun, I'm jealeous. :icon_sad:

Yeah ive been to a live event before. It was gsp vs hughes at arco arena in sacramento. I Had good tickets though. But that was a bball stadium which had really high up seats.

Thanks for all the input guys, seems like its not that big of an arena and yes its for jds vs cain!

Im going cant wait!!

Back