"I need to fight for the title. You know this. I deserve it"

He wasn't talking shit to MJ. He was real talking. They both have a lot of mutual respect for each other.
He was talking shit to him. And he was talking shit to White, while fighting Johnson, tell me how is this not disrespectfull?
"real talking" okey nice, lol.

Conor and Khabib are the most mentally tough guys in the UFC and probably in the world. I respect both tremendously.

conor is a bitch and whenever things dont go his way he cracks and falls off completely. go watch barboza getting annihilated by khabib round after round and he still gets up and tries to throw spin kicks. go watch jds in his 2nd and 3rd fights with cain. omg i cant believe you man, get a fucking grip

conor was even made to look like a bitch in the pressers where alvarez made fun of him for being on welfare. take the penis out of your mouth

He was talking shit to him. And he was talking shit to White, while fighting Johnson, tell me how is this not disrespectfull?
"real talking" okey nice, lol.

You are the one claiming that it's disrespectful so defend that position. Is all talking during a fight disrespectful? Why?

Conor and Khabib are the most mentally tough guys in the UFC and probably in the world. I respect both tremendously.
Ferguson is at least that mentally tough, actually he is tougher/crazier

He also spoke to Dana in between rounds during the Barboza fight.

<36>

Conor wait his son and drink a lot alcohol then start his FAST training and gas out in Floyd fight. Terrible time to be his fan

Ferguson is at least that mentally tough, actually he is tougher/crazier
Agreed. Tony is up there with Conor and Khabib just for the sheer craziness that he brings. What's great about Tony is that he is so real. I love Conor but sometimes his act can seem contrived whereas I don't get any of that from Tony, Tony is really that guy and he is happy with just being himself. These guys all bring something special to the LW division in terms of mindset and personality and it's great seeing these perform. I hope they all able to fight each other.

Agreed. Tony is up there with Conor and Khabib just for the sheer craziness that he brings. What's great about Tony is that he is so real. I love Conor but sometimes his act can seem contrived whereas I don't get any of that from Tony, Tony is really that guy and he is happy with just being himself. These guys all bring something special to the LW division in terms of mindset and personality and it's great seeing these perform. I hope they all able to fight each other.
Yeah we are lucky to have them in the Division. The Top 5 is Hell, Ferguson, Nurmagomedov, Mcgregor, Lee, Poirier and Diaz to always bringing a good fight

Last edited:
what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit
<Varys01>

You are the one claiming that it's disrespectful so defend that position. Is all talking during a fight disrespectful? Why?
yeah, don't play with your food, if you know what I mean

Its okay I've been scared on a bus too!

kYhln_z-ZzI1.jpg

They were afraid of the rabies. No shame in that. Even Brock Lesnar would've stayed on the bus.

conor-mcgregor-1292505.png

I’m not sure exactly what was said between khabib and Dayna between rounds,but it sounded like

Khabib: Dayna, I smash him. I smash

Dayna: you sure did big little guy, but maybe to finish him?

K: finish? What sthis finish?

D: you know, like fuckin rob fuckin Emerson used to do-finish him—knock him out or ground and pound on the ground until he gives up

K: who is Emerson? He your boy? Does he smesh?

D: just try to finish the guy

K: hahaha, no. I don’t know.

It might be the alcohol, but this is some funny shit.

Hot carl making Sherdog great again.

**high fives self**

I've said it before, I'll say it again, Khabib is a worldwide treasure. Plenty of fighters talk shit to people before the fight, a handful of fighters talk shit to their opponents during a fight but only Khabib talks shit to the guy during the fight, the dude's corner as he's giving their man the beating of a lifetime and then to the head of the company between rounds. That level of not giving a shit shouldn't be legal.

MJ is a punk. He shoulda said "fuck you khabob. Today you lose."

Back