"I need to fight for the title. You know this. I deserve it"

Khabib is a straight up killer. Calm, no bullshit, smashes you up methodically, and then calmly walks away.

Scary dude for sure.

Khabibs talking to his opponent, their corner, and Dana focking White during the middle of delivering a beatdown is priceless.
can you imagine it would be Conor doing all this.
his nuthuggers would be all crazy around here and trying to let us know how badass Conor is.

Khabib is the one who was able to shit also on Dana.
dont send me your bullshit contract.

Evertime he talks about Conor he says he has to "catch him" like he's a chicken on some farm in dagestan

IgIiEB1.gif
{<jordan}

For sure, I knew I gonna catch you. Now I share with DC. This is numer one rule.

Definitely deserved it, beating all those top ranked opponents

Then he got it and beat Al Iaquinta on short notice. A true champion

Oh wait lol

Oh wait lol
Not his problem Ferg pulled out, then Hollaway. True champ up for anyone who wants some <mma4>

Scariest? Couldn't even finish Iaquinta for 5 rounds. MJ suffered more damage in each minute of Gaethje fight than in three rounds vs Khabib.
It took Khabib more time to finish Horcher than it took Tony to finish Lando (and that one is often celebrated as Lando's great fight)

I don't know how so many people can hold so much vitriol for either fighter in this contest, it's going to be great. Two big characters with somewhat opposing skill-sets fighting in just over a month, it's going to be a belter!!

You see, Khabib was under the understanding that Micheal Johnson knew that he needed to fight for the title because he deserved it.

hqdefault.jpg

HardtofindFamiliarArthropods-size_restricted.gif

Ivan-Drago.gif

Khabib-chat.gif

How is this not the funniest/scariest guy in the UFC? <45>FUCK DANA AND HIS BOY
Conor and his contrived bullshit. Khabib is the real shit. WAR KHABIB

VigilantUncomfortableDwarfrabbit-small.gif

giphy.gif

<Fedor23>
The scariest thing about this guy is that hes training like a mountain man and will probobly blow hes knees out during this camp. If he shows up on fight night we will probly see a overtrained injured 70% version of Khabib. If youre so bad ass you should know ur limitations and rest insted of going that extra round that causes ur body to implode.

Khabibs talking to his opponent, their corner, and Dana focking White during the middle of delivering a beatdown is priceless.

The funny/great part is that it wasn't just shit talk either. He was having a legitimate conversation with Dana!

"I don't care that I am in a fight right now, let's have a debate about my future!"

Khabib is also boring, inside and outside cage.
He kinda tries to act like some honourable fighter, but can disrespect oponnent, by talking shit during fight....hypocrite.

He is a beast. But dont call him the most scary guy in mma

Oh wait lol
Ferguson beat Lee who was #10 to win the Interim, has 3 losses on his record with two of them being prior to his UFC career, has pulled out of two fights in the UFC due to injury, and people on sherdog call Ferguson the "real champ". McGregor beat nobody at LW to get a title shot, has never defended a belt in his career and has 3 losses on his record with two of them being prior to his UFC career, yet people on sherdog call him the "GOAT". While Khabib has never lost a fight, and has not lost a single round on the actual judges scorecards while in UFC. People on sherdog will say Khabib misses weight, even though Khabib has pulled out twice to injury, one of those times being a weight cut issue but he never hit the scales, so in reality hes actually only missed weight once in the UFC back in 2013, yet he still fought the fight when he missed the weight, and has shown his weight issues seem to be a thing of the past being he has come in under the 155 LW Championship limit in his last two fights.

Khabib is a fucking boss. 27-0 soon, cannot wait to see Conor beaten to a bloody pulp.

He kinda tries to act like some honourable fighter, but can disrespect oponnent, by talking shit during fight....hypocrite.

For one when did he talk about being honorable? What did he say that was bad? Sounded like he was having a polite conversation during the fight.

He wasn't talking shit to MJ. He was real talking. They both have a lot of mutual respect for each other.

Back