News I need someone that is willing to make the World Kickbox Rankings every 1st of the month

PERFECT KICKBOXING

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I need a volunteer that can HELP me out!

Please click this link first so you can get an idea of what the subject is about. (password is ''test'')
https://www.perfectkickboxing.com/kickbox-ranking-december-2018/

I need someone that is willing to make the World Kickbox Rankings every 1st of the month. If you can change the rankings according the rules and maybe a short story of what happened (few sentences) and e-mail that to me I can change the rankings every month. We can also reach the kickboxing fans, which is of course very important, with this rankings.

Great, now this forum has become a recruitment site filled with spams for unpaid internship position.

I mean if you are not such a troll that keeps on spamming this forum with contents from you website, and contribute stuff by posting translated news or providing striking analysis like other posters I would do this work for free lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, now this forum has become a recruitment site filled with spams for no-pay internship position.

I mean if you are not such a troll that keeps on spamming this forum with contents from you website, and contribute stuff by posting translated news or providing striking analysis like other posters I would do this work for free lol
ok

I need a volunteer to help me clean my flat, please send me your CV and we can arrange an interview.

I tried to login and it didn't work. Was going to make Mohan Dragon P4P GOAT.

I tried to login and it didn't work. Was going to make Mohan Dragon P4P GOAT.

Too late, the Stoica brothers and Daniel Ghita are already filling the top3 P4P. I wonder who did that.

You could also just post a rankings thread, i'm sure a lot of people are happy to talk about rankings here

You could also just post a rankings thread, i'm sure a lot of people are happy to talk about rankings here

Agreed no matter how silly it is a simple rankings thread is a nice way to start discussion and bring attention to the sport.

I always wished the muay thai experts here posted rankings instead of whatever they do.

Not every kickboxing fan comes here lol. I have a fanbase which are also not ultra kickboxing fans or muay thai fan bois

Hahaha.
Pound for pound rankings (source: Sherdog forum).

You should totally do that!

It will change weekly from Romanians to a random Thai fighter.

Hahahaha! Don"t worry, we will use the Dutch-Romanian-Thai-and why not Chinese alliance. :D Japan, give us some money!

You can make a rating based on the ratings people post here

I have no idea if you are serious, but I don't see this going well lol. I still remember the RvR vs. Sitthichai fight discussion here.

Hahaha.
Pound for pound rankings (source: Sherdog forum).

You should totally do that!

It will change weekly from Romanians to a random Thai fighter.

<45><45><45> The fucking source got me hahaha
Imagine it reaching people and watching the rankings for months and one day to decide to go to the source and to find out it's just some random guy in sub-forums discussion who should be number one.

ok

Hahahaha! Don"t worry, we will use the Dutch-Romanian-Thai-and why not Chinese alliance. :D Japan, give us some money!

I'm open for bribing from whoever:p

Back