News I need someone that is willing to make the World Kickbox Rankings every 1st of the month

I have no idea if you are serious, but I don't see this going well lol. I still remember the RvR vs. Sitthichai fight discussion here.

<45><45><45> The fucking source got me hahaha
Imagine it reaching people and watching the rankings for months and one day to decide to go to the source and to find out it's just some random guy in sub-forums discussion who should be number one.

ok

I'm open for bribing from whoever:p
If course, anyone that can look at fights objectively would say Sittichai won all their fights

Anyone available to help me change the oil in my lawnmower?

would help, but only for a totally unbiased ranking

It has no point system and the rules are very clear. Could it be more unbiased? (sounds sarcastic, but it's a serious question)
i mean no bias about or against countries, and rankings based on good victories, consistency and etc

and rankings based on good victories, consistency and etc

That's not possible. If you win from someone who is ranked you will take his place. Victries, consistency etc. don't matter. Of course weightclass does and if it's really kb ruler or muay thai.

I was curious as to which criteria to use.
There are several Kickboxing organizations and several events!

I will make them.

So I guess including me we have three people? Maybe we could take turns lol.

I was curious as to which criteria to use.
There are several Kickboxing organizations and several events!

The criteria is in the rules. all organizations and all events as long as they are kickboxing rules and not muay thai and of course also not mma etc.

You are right.. I saw it as well!! But that loss was a clear robbery!!

Them middlekicks to the arm were not as effective as Yodsanklai vs. Marat. Andy Souwer proved it against Yodsanklai where he fought I think even 5 round and still was using both his arms easily while Marat's arm was sleeping due to the kicks.

I think it depends how effective those kicks of Sitthichai were against Robin, but to each their own vision on the fight.

Back