I need help buying a gi. Help please.

Soid said:
She says that many people love it and that she can't please everyone. If it wasn't for the bright gold writing I would've purchased it a long time ago.

She told me the same thing. Who are these people that love it? No one here, obviously.

Soid said:
I did ask and she said she's not sure. She said it'll probably be out in January. And I also asked her to get rid of it. She says that many people love it and that she can't please everyone. If it wasn't for the bright gold writing I would've purchased it a long time ago. I can wait for the Mkimono but I'm afraid it might have some gay gold writing again. So yeah she won't be taking it out till never. I'll just wait till she comes out with the Mkimono brand out instead of LA. Ehh.. I might as well wait it out, but I'd be pissed if it comes out with some gay writing lol.

Yeah i know.. the problem is the women she associates with probably think it looks cool.
No man on this earth could possibly like it.

Its BRIGHT gold! Especially if you have a colored belt it shows up so freakin bright because of the contrast.

By eliminating the gold writing she would be pleasing everyone with a good quality gi.. The only thing is she would avoid the complaints of the people wanting it gone.

No one is going to e-mail her and say "HEY! where is my beatiful gold writing? i wish you would put it back on! I want to look like im wearing jewlery when i roll!"

Oh well man who cares its just embroidery.. Just wish it wasnt there.

Fat I agree, that's the only thing keeping me from adding one to my collection. I love the old Mkimono gis.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
Fat I agree, that's the only thing keeping me from adding one to my collection. I love the old Mkimono gis.

www.SSFgear.com

I hear ya. By the way, did you check out that Ouano link I posted yesterday? Do you know much about them and if so, have you ever considered carrying them? I don't know if Ouano even sells third-party. Just curious -- I like the look and the price and you seem to have a lot of practical experience w/ this gi stuff.

I might PM you sometime about those Primetime gloves, too.

Fat- the Ouano gis are really nice. I have one that's 6 years old and it's beat to hell but I still use it. They are cut slim and hold up great. I should talk to John about carrying his stuff. I would recommend them, you'll like the gi.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
I should talk to John about carrying his stuff. I would recommend them, you'll like the gi.

www.SSFgear.com

Yeah, give him a call. If you can carry them, I'll order one of each color from you.

I just sent Ounao an email. Have you looked at the Kikskin gis that we are carrying now?
They come in white, blue and in black.
www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
Have you looked at the Kikskin gis that we are carrying now?
They come in white, blue and in black.
www.SSFgear.com

I have. They look really nice, but it's another gi I'd have to cut all the patches off of. Plus, at $80 for white and $90 for blue I'm just drawn to those Ouanos, especially since you mentioned they're pretty nice.

Most of the Kikskins are avail with or without patches, I do like the Ouano gis. You can't go wrong with them. I just rolled with a guy that had a blue one on tonight.

www.SSFgear.com

Awesome -- same price? I'll get w/ you after the holidays and probably order a blue and a white.

I just looked at the new Ouano site that shows a black gi now, too. BADASS! I love the red on it. Hmmm -- do I get all three? Must... show... self... control...

Yeah, the single weave is avail in white, blue or black. Their prices are pretty good as well.

www.SSFgear.com

Hey Ron, you got any gi pants you can sell?

Back