I need a new gi, help me please.

Weonlywonsixtwo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want a nice comfortable gi that is in the range of 130 dollars. I like alot of patches and perferably a blue gi. Right now I have a fake judo gi that suits me fine, but since I'm training a hell of alot more, I need to buy a second gi.

ThanX alot.

Gameness or Atama. Check out SSFGear.com for your best deal on Gi's.

I Dont like gameness. I was thinking the atama gold weave with the flags, but I have no idea what size to buy.

For $130, I like the Koral gi's. They are extremely light and durable. Plus, they look good.

If you want a thick gold weave gi with thick collars, made of single material, and loooks good, consider Sirius gi's as well.

How about this Atama model? Only $119.95 (Shipping included), It comes with 7 embroidered patches and we also have it in black or blue.

BFWX-001-WHI-ATAMA.jpg

We also have a large selection of the best brazilian brands: Koral, Krugans, Fighter, Atama/BTT, War, V&M and Senki.

BFW TEAM

Na Guarda Kimonos

Na Guarda Gis are ideal for you. You are serious about training and competing, and you demand quality and performance. Na Guarda Gis are pre-shrunk and made in single (Na Guarda Evolution), double (Na Guarda Competition Gi) and golden weaves (Na Guarda Supreme Gi).

Thank you,

Alex
www.naguardakimonos.com - 100% Jiu-Jitsu

Yo speak to Ron at SSFGear.com and he'll help you choose a gi, and they will arrive in 2-3 days. Or if you really want that Atama, the BFW version is sick and comes with free air shipping.

I must say though those Naguarda gi's look sick.

atama gold weave, the new mundial is awesome and it comes with pathces and embroidery. You train with gene dunn right? I have the mundial gi and threw the new black and white renzo patch on and it looks great. (you could do the same)

BFW said:
How about this Atama model? Only $119.95 (Shipping included), It comes with 7 embroidered patches and we also have it in black or blue.

BFWX-001-WHI-ATAMA.jpg

We also have a large selection of the best brazilian brands: Koral, Krugans, Fighter, Atama/BTT, War, V&M and Senki.

BFW TEAM
Does anyone know anything about this gi?

infamous mattyd said:
atama gold weave, the new mundial is awesome and it comes with pathces and embroidery. You train with gene dunn right? I have the mundial gi and threw the new black and white renzo patch on and it looks great. (you could do the same)
Hey man that patch looked fucking sick. And I agree the mundials gi is definently nice.

I've got the blue Atama Gold weave...great gi right there. You could do a whole lot worse, chum.

Looking around the school, it seems the Atamas are holding up the best out of what we have around here.

does the color of your gi or the patches mean anything? like white, blue, black Gi's.. is it prefrence?

and the patches, i see they give patches for tournaments but what about the flags and etc? can you just put them on if you like them or do they mean anything?

i'm about to order a black bjj gi gold weave because i see white and blue a lot and being different would help my people pick me out of a bjj tourney if they were in the stands.

note: i still dislike gi's and that i have to train with them. hey, how about i bring some rope on the mat and choke someone with it. but, when in rome... :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back