I miss the Ronda that thought she was hotter than ring girls, badder than Floyd, hollywood star

So do I.

At least she had swagger and balls.

This Ronda is just bitter, and acts like a sissy who didn't get her way so she acts holier than though and gives the silent treatment to anyone that isn't giving her a red carpet style of respect.

If Ronda was coming back to beat bitches ass, and slaughter the division then she makes a great addition and character to have in women's MMA. But since she is just a diva now that thinks that she should be more entitled than everyone else, and wants everything made easy for her to be a champion and to stay that way with gifted match ups and help from the UFC to avoid difficult match ups, then she is horrible for women's MMA at this point.

I hope she gets clobbered, and runs out like Forrest did and like she did at the stare down a few months ago.

Ronda's such a bad loser, she can't stay afterwards and face the crowd, and the questions from Joe. She really is a special little snowflake that can't handle certain situations, and her inflated ego won't allow her to woman up, and face advericty, head on.

Only a complete bitch would pick on Ariany.

Seriously Rhonda fuck you and that shaved down Sasquatch u hang out with

in the making, and would beat Cain under the right circumstances.

with her beat down by Holm and cancellation of Roadhouse. Her mental state really has me worried

"Rowdy" has gone quiet

I also think Hilary losing the election was a big blow to Ronda personally

nasty women everywhere took an arrow to the cankle
I personally can't understand why you miss someone's fake image/ impression... it is what it is.. lets wait and see her next 2-3 fights...

Back