I miss the Ronda that thought she was hotter than ring girls, badder than Floyd, hollywood star

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
in the making, and would beat Cain under the right circumstances.

with her beat down by Holm and cancellation of Roadhouse. Her mental state really has me worried

"Rowdy" has gone quiet

I also think Hilary losing the election was a big blow to Ronda personally

nasty women everywhere took an arrow to the cankle

Last edited:
Like Rocky says, "The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life."

She finally learned that.

That would be the Ronda that had to be brought back down to earth.

So do I.

At least she had swagger and balls.

This Ronda is just bitter, and acts like a sissy who didn't get her way so she acts holier than though and gives the silent treatment to anyone that isn't giving her a red carpet style of respect.

If Ronda was coming back to beat bitches ass, and slaughter the division then she makes a great addition and character to have in women's MMA. But since she is just a diva now that thinks that she should be more entitled than everyone else, and wants everything made easy for her to be a champion and to stay that way with gifted match ups and help from the UFC to avoid difficult match ups, then she is horrible for women's MMA at this point.

I hope she gets clobbered, and runs out like Forrest did and like she did at the stare down a few months ago.

She will become a once in a lifetime athlete again; you must trust in Rogan.

The old Honda went away to eat a giant bag of dicks and hasn't been seen since.

with her beat down by Holm and cancellation of Roadhouse. Her mental state really has me worried

"Rowdy" has gone quiet
Oh, she'll be back next weekend.

I ain't no R3 fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I know what she's capable of...and next weekend, Amanda's arm will also know what R3's capable of!

Ronda has been quiet because she thinks the exact opposite: That the mindset all the media gave her is what caused her to be unprepared. Whether she's right or not, we'll find out.

"Rowdy" has gone quiet
All an act she is a mental midget

I miss the Ronda that wants to bang Turtle. Is this the same one?

Not doing weigh-ins is ridiculous. I hope the cow eats dirt again.

Honda started to believe all the nonsense the media was feeding her ego. That's the difference between her and dominant athletes like Mayweather, LeBron, Serena, and Tom Brady. They've been dominant and successful for over a decade and all of them have had more pressure put on them from the media who have both praised and criticized them. The honeymoon was over for Honda when she threw a fit against Holly Holm and then got sparked out by Holm in humiliating fashion.

Now, it seems like she is focused on fighting and nothing else, which isn't a bad thing but it shows that knockout affected her mental well being. Still, I see Honda winning by arm bar in the first round. Styles makes fights and I see her getting Nunes down and getting the finish.

I also think Hilary losing the election was a big blow to Ronda personally

nasty women everywhere took an arrow to the cankle

"Rowdy" has gone quiet

Holly destroyed her

I lost every ounce of respect for her after the Holm fight. She needs to be KO'd so she can fuck off to Hollywoood for good and be with the other weak ones

Ronda has definitely made me interested in woman MMA, but also makes me question whether woman are emotionally stable enough for such a hard sport? I've never seen someone become so broken after a loss, didn't she start crying on a talk show?

Back