I miss ronda

tonytime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ronda Rousey was an entertaining fighter, could make significant build-ups because she was an emotional wreck. But her emotions did wreck her, and she would of gone to a proper gym. Duke roufus or att even tristar. Unfortunately, she went with a c level boxing trainer. My honest opinion the competition did grow. But Ronda skill wise was still the best. I think if she didn't fight like a retard with Amanda Nunes, still think Nunes would have won but gone a lot longer and closer. I guess whats disappointing about rondas career is not that she has two losses, but what could have been. Because let's be honest she wasn't that good on her feet and didn't use her groundwork as much as she should have done.

mWZWzwq.gif

I don't . Would be better off if she pulled out that 1st event and WMMA was never a thing here.

I miss 80% of events recording on DVR without having to touch anything. Thanks to the the low IQ $5 club, the golden years are gone.

I miss Ronda too. Her fights were a gaurenteed finish, but she really really should have found a new gym

She was great when she was arm barring soccer moms in 15 seconds. When she finally had to face adversity, she found out fighting wasn't for her.

Double-edged sword. Ronda craved attention, but attention brings possible criticism that she couldn't handle. Ronda was pushed as a sex symbol, but she really wasn't that attractive and had a pathological hatred of truly hot girls. Dana claimed she had photographic muscle memory and we found out she was borderline retarded when it came to learning new skills.

You could have tweaked things for her, but the end result would have been the same.

She definitely brought an excitement during her streak.

Thanks be to her for the dozens of terrible, low skill fights that have followed.

Yeah I miss humping her too before the fights. Now that she's no longer in the UFC , my phone has been silent

Ronda Rousey was an entertaining fighter, could make significant build-ups because she was an emotional wreck. But her emotions did wreck her, and she would of gone to a proper gym. Duke roufus or att even tristar. Unfortunately, she went with a c level boxing trainer. My honest opinion the competition did grow. But Ronda skill wise was still the best. I think if she didn't fight like a retard with Amanda Nunes, still think Nunes would have won but gone a lot longer and closer. I guess whats disappointing about rondas career is not that she has two losses, but what could have been. Because let's be honest she wasn't that good on her feet and didn't use her groundwork as much as she should have done.
No gif of KO,

Ban.

Imagine what Ronda could have been if she went to a place like Kings when she started in MMA.

I miss her too. Bring her back so we can see this again;
giphy.gif

Imagine a card with her Rockhold and Vick on it and they all get ko'd stiff, would be glorious.

I don’t know guys. She bounced back at Summerslam and destroyed Bliss for the women’s title. Not sure Holm or Nunes could have done that!!!

Back