I miss Palhares. We were harsh on him. (Gifs inside)

When he speaks portuguese does he sound normal or does he have a speech impediment like someone with a mental disability? I can't tell.
No hes actually mildly retarded and gets hated for something he can't help. I'm dead serious. He is special needs and people think he's a dick. The only dicks are the posters picking on someone mentally handicapped and his managers for allowing him to fight.

He's having a straight grappling match with Gary Tonon in like 2 months or so.

Gary is leg lock man like Rousmar

steroids, intentionally holding onto submissions, eye-gouging

yeah no thanks

fuck Rousimar Palhares

lombard+palhares2.gif

yet posts a gif of Lombard high on stuff....and isnt "fuck Rousimar Palhares" obvious fighter bashing? we now allowed to fighter bash and get away with it? lol

Go count your dick!!

He was Fucking awesome, just had one chromosome too many.

I wish a fan had walked into the octagon after palcrap had held a sub too long and knocked him the f out!

One time holding a sub long MIGHT be excusable depending on circumstances, 5, 6, 7 times, after being warned, suspended, kicked out of the UFC, caught eye gauging, caught juicing, still holding subs after everyone knows he is being watched for that exact thing.

Nope, not to harsh. fighting in the UFC is a privilege, not a right, he lost his privilege. He was warned more times than he even should have been. He is not capable of adhering to the rules (personally I think he is not all there, possibly retarded or autistic or something along those lines).

Talented fighter, shame he is not able to comprehend or follow simple rules.

In hindsight i think the refs should have jumped in faster. The fight does not end when the guy starts tapping but when the ref jumps in, even then there should be a second or two leway because of the adrenalin and emotion.

4_medium.gif

i26454_UFC142PalharesMassenzio1b.gif

UFC-Fight-Night-29-Rousimar-Palhares-finaliza-Mike-Pierce-Gif-Zombie-Prophet.gif

mma-reaction-gifs-rousimar-palhares-flex.gif

I don't know if we are too harsh or not. I know I want him to still be in the UFC because he's a top 15 WW and all the top 15 are dangerous.

Palhares
Shields
Askren
Bellator's Champ

Would all be excellent additions in the UFC WW division and I could see any of them winning the belt. Daley's solid as well.

Nah, he is a dirty fighter and (please don't ban me for this) I think he is a bit slow (mentally).

Consistently holding submissions for too long. Blatant eye-gouging in the Shields fight and yet he still doesn't understand what he did wrong.. Looking at the ref with the most dumbfounded expression
There is one thing holding on to a choke for longer, or landing a shot after the ref steps in. But holding on to a submission like a leg lock or a kimura after the opponent has tapped and the ref is stepping in could lead to a career ending injury.

If Palhares struggles with these concepts then perhaps he doesn't belong in world of professional combat sports

I'd imagine that the average MMA fighter's IQ is well under 100, yet everyone else seems to let go of submissions at a more reasonable time.

Multiple late submission cranks, roids, eye pokes.

Fun style, but he doesn't deserve to be in the sport if he can't play by the rules.

he's got one of the most exciting BJJ games out there. His submission win over shields is one of the most beautiful arm locks that you'll ever see. Too bad he just doesn't get it...

Always liked his slick beastly style of ankle/knee/ankle locks. More male and female fighters should be training with him. All he needed to do is let go of the submission on time and he would be in the UFC

steroids, intentionally holding onto submissions, eye-gouging

yeah no thanks

fuck Rousimar Palhares

lombard+palhares2.gif

You could tell the ref was like, "Just a few more then I'll stop it."

good old sherdog,you post a gif of a guy put out by lombard, a guy who has been busted for roids and broke someones leg. pure genius.
When did he do that?

Back