I miss Palhares. We were harsh on him. (Gifs inside)

Jake shields shouldn't have found himself in that Kimura if he didn't want to get tapped. Goes to show how dangerous palhares is.

What you said was dumb. You go into the corner of the room and think about the dumb thing you posted.

His fights were fun but he has to go from the top promotions for the good of the sport.

His fights were fun but he has to go from the top promotions for the good of the sport.

well he really shouldnt fight at all. NO fighter should have to put up with that bullshit.

When he speaks portuguese does he sound normal or does he have a speech impediment like someone with a mental disability? I can't tell.

When he speaks portuguese does he sound normal or does he have a speech impediment like someone with a mental disability? I can't tell.
That would be mad funny if he was super eloquent in that language.

"Sir Rogan,ladies and gentlemen,Im afraid I must protest this decision! I am absolutley aghast at these slanderous accusations regarding the length of time in which i force the gentleman(in which i was just previously engaged in the manly art of of the fisticuffs) to admit defeat with the tapping of his hands."

Belcher changed the dimensions of his head forever

alanbelcherpoundsrousimarpalhares-ufconfox3-cut.gif

I think the TS should be forced to fight Palhares and see what that extra time really means.

Paul should face Yoel in Havana, in a Cuban No Rules No Commission Death Match

If he came back to the UFC he would just get suspended.

Of course the MMA community has been harsh on Palhares.

The injustice and persecution that he has suffered is wrong.

If anything MMA is ducking Palhares.

In hindsight i think the refs should have jumped in faster. The fight does not end when the guy starts tapping but when the ref jumps in, even then there should be a second or two leway because of the adrenalin and emotion.
WATCH:

I just don't get this, yeah it seems like he holds it a bit long but its a freakin fight and if he loses the submission he is in a vulnerable position so why the heck shouldn't he crank all he want?
If anyone ever tried using their muscles to the max it takes a bit of time before they can let loose and react again. But what heck honestly its a freakin cage match, there was a girl (as much as I hate her) that got kicked in the head, her brain freakin traumatized and once she crashes into the ground with her head first Holm smashes her head in with some crushing hammer punches on an unconscious girl, ref jumpes in, crowd goes crazy, perfectly normal sport.
PaulH lets go of a sub he is putting all his adrenaline and power into not in an instant lighting moment = Jesus Christ, so dangerous.he a bad man.

And on another note look up the hall of gamers Bj Penn and Royce Gracie and them letting go of subbs.

What you said was dumb. You go into the corner of the room and think about the dumb thing you posted.
Do you have a better idea how to prevent getting hurt by Palhares? Of course you don't idiot.

Probably the most accomplished athlete with downsyndrome. Truly an inspiration.

a lot of pussy hypocrites here. All seemed to have been released on time or timely enough I think. No one else gets busted except for him.

Kicking a grounded opponent in the head = legit sport, non -dangerous move because -pride rules and legit sport

Rampage Jackson knocking out wand getting stopped by the ref, breaking loose and smash two more punches at unconscious opponent and then howling= legit sport and awesome, not-dangerous.

Bj Penn holding submission some 5 seconds after ref intervention = legit sport, motivated athlete,inducted into the hall of fame

Rousey - while I don't recall her doing any actual fouls in the cage, verdict = good role model, once in a human history and "responsible for bringing women's MMA to the ufc'

Could do a whole book on Travis brown.

PaulH = another story, and somehow what he does is alot more dangerous than everyone else? And it is also internationally. And he ought to be punished

Back