I love to troll hardkorez at the bar

Lord Tensai MMA

Blue Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Was at the bar watching the fights and saw this guy in a full johny Hendricks fight kit. "Bigg Rigg" written on his knuckles in green sharpie. He was beyond angry at the finish, claiming early stoppage and I thought he could use a laugh. I said "I could take him..." just joshin', ya know? He looks me dead in the eyes and says "can't you see I'm hurting, man?". I finished my beer and told the waitress my new buddy is picking up the bill. He lost a bet.

Full Hendricks kit? C'mon TS you know we were gonna ask for pics.

Were you at the same bar as 84percentcool?

84percentcool said:
Per usual on FS1 fights and some kid with massive acne scars turns to me after Wonderboy wins and says, "I'd love to fight that guy."
"Really? Why's that?" Is all I could muster.
"Doesn't look like he likes to be hit in the face."
All I could say in response was, "well he just destroyed the former champ in less than 1 round. Don't think you'd reach his face."

Is this really the thought that goes through the average casual fan's head? Shit is driving me nuts. I need to kill this pint and go play some Dark Souls.

Lord Tensai MMA said:
Was at the bar watching the fights and saw this guy in a full johny Hendricks fight kit. "Bigg Rigg" written on his knuckles in green sharpie. He was beyond angry at the finish, claiming early stoppage and I thought he could use a laugh. I said "I could take him..." just joshin', ya know? He looks me dead in the eyes and says "can't you see I'm hurting, man?". I finished my beer and told the waitress my new buddy is picking up the bill. He lost a bet.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/so-im-at-the-bar.3168839/

The joke is on you TS. No self-respecting hardcore would spend money on anything UFC-related, let alone a Reebok T shirt. You just wasted time on a filthy casual.

The joke is on you TS. No self-respecting hardcore would spend money on anything UFC-related, let alone a Reebok T shirt. You just wasted time on a filthy casual.
He was hardcore. He knew his stuff. Just a little "slow"

I don't know man, those hot dog irons are pretty cool. Totally tempted.

He was hardcore. He knew his stuff. Just a little "slow"

If he knew his stuff, why'd he support Reebok?

Every hardcore knows Reebok rips fighters off.

Sorry man you wasted your time on a filthy casual. Take your loss and move on.

Your lying.

No one in the world owns a full hendrix fight kit

Why would they?????

TS If I said i believe you and cool story man, would that make you feel better?

You should really do something about your acne scars.

Bigg Rigg has better Dethrone shirts. Why would a hardcore Hendricks fan buy Reebok over his signature shirts with Dethrone? or his previous sponsors shirts?

First person (NON-UFC fighter) I see wearing a full kit is getting as many pics as I can of them before they get laughed out of wherever they're at.

I guess I'm lucky I don't travel to Ireland or the UK.

First person (NON-UFC fighter) I see wearing a full kit is getting as many pics as I can of them before they get laughed out of wherever they're at.

I guess I'm lucky I don't travel to Ireland or the UK.
theres the odd FKW at the footy but at least we dont buy sponge hands en masse to wave around at sporting events :D

Dont lie ts, you seem the type that would scared of someone with sharpie tats

Back