I love Cat but...

Cat Zingano did really well in the past but she doesn't seem to be improving much. She still has the go in there without a game plan and try to scrape by just on sheer will and tenacity. I think she also been through a lot and people just don't recover well.

Yeah, fighters who want tough fights are the worst, amiright?? I think we all prefer the Mickey Gall method of calling out retired fighters or fighters already beaten.

I'm sure Nunes wouodnt kind fighting Cat again. I'd rather not see such a match though. Cat stands no chance at this point. It would be a brutal beating that could very well hospitalize Cat. No thanks.

1-3 and twitter got people thinking Weidman should be the #1 contender why wouldn't it work for Cat too.

<Baelish01>

Is that a picture of Cat Zigano with cat's eyes and a quote from Cris Cyborg above her head, whom is an an active fighter that she could face if she hypothetically beat Amanda?

What the actual fuck goes on in that lady's cranium is beyond me

Well, actually it was Cyborg herself the one posting a picture of Cat Zingano with cat eyes, that I’m sure it’s fanart from some freak with too much time on his hands; but it wasn’t Zingano herself uploading that image; she just retweet Cyborg’s tweet.

Funny you mention that bc shes clearly already stated that
Yes she already admitted to having brain damage from her fight with Amanda so at this point in her career a few more hard shots to the head and Cat is gonna be slurring her words by the time she's in her late 40's.

Cat did this when she finished the Current Champ Nunes

Cat on occation has shown ferocity far beyond anything Cyborg has done in the cage.

I"m not suggesting that Cat has earned a fight with Nunes,,, she hasn't.

View attachment 438471

View attachment 438473

View attachment 438475
A different time, a different Cat, and a different Nunes. And tell poor Jan Finney that Cat has shown ferocity far beyond that of Cyborg; she would've been a complete mess if Cyborg could use elbows in Strikeforce. Cat's ferocious no doubt, but there's a difference between losing the early portion of a fight and mauling an exhausted opponent in the 3rd round (Nunes' known weakness at the time) and beating them from pillar to post from the opening bell. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Cat didn't beat the absolute shit out of her, but you look at what they've both done and how they've both progressed since that fight and...ain't nobody afraid of Cat.

Last edited:
Nothing can take that great win away from Zingano. But, if they fought now, Nunes would box her ears off.

Jarl

Yes she already admitted to having brain damage from her fight with Amanda so at this point in her career a few more hard shots to the head and Cat is gonna be slurring her words by the time she's in her late 40's.
Yup. Look at Gary Goodridge for example. The man is 50 and is totally fucked. Wifey has to take care of him like she would a child or that of a 90 year old. He cant remember jack shit. CTE at its finest.
As this sport grows this will become more and more evident. Give it time

Honesty I think that fight gave zingano TBI, she hasn’t been the same ever since.

yeah shes said since it fkd up her pituitary gland and fkd her up for a long time after

a lesser person would have lost that fight handily, only cat being a bad ass kept her in it

From what I remember Nuñez won and almost finished cat in the first but then I don’t remember the rest of the fight

TLDR

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back