I like 'Humble' Holly Holm better than 'preachers dauhter'

I am from Africa and unfortunately they don't have a lot of girls with assets like that.

African girls don't have big asses? I mean I know they don't pump them with silicone like American women, but surely that's where the glutinous hits maximus?

Never been to Africa....

I think when she was starting out she was telling her dad she didn't want (what the reporters wanted to call her)
Holly "Hollywood" Holm
Holly "Hottie" Holm
She didn't want to be just that, it's not her, and dad said, well you're always the preachers daughter, and that's that.

I think i read a story where Hollys dad was out on a preacher conference or something, and a woman called asking for her dad, and Holly said something like, well he's not here, but you can talk to me if you'd like. And the woman just opened up to 16yr old Holly.

African girls don't have big asses? I mean I know they don't pump them with silicone like American women, but surely that's where the glutinous hits maximus?

Never been to Africa....

I haven't been there in over 10 years. Haa. Maybe things have changed.

When I was growing up the local girls weren't the most attractive because we Africans tend to have defined faces and lean/thin frames. Guys can get away with it albeit some touch ups but the girls were mostly stick figures, to the point big girls get a lot of love over there.

Now Brazilians have great bodies and most are very beautiful. We had a lot of Brazilian exchange students on Campus and every guy wants them and most girls are jealous of them.

Last edited:
I like this better
giphy.gif
drool-o.gif

When I was growing up the local girls weren't the most attractive because we Africans tend to have defined faces and lean/thin frames. Guys can get away with albeit some touch ups but the girls were mostly stick figures, to the point big girls get a lot of love over there.

Now Brazilians have great bodies and most are very beautiful. We had a lot of Brazilian exchange students on Campus and every guy wants them and most girls are jealous of them.

Skinny girl fat asses are the best. Then again not everybody can have an ass like Ronda...

8fe3298aa044147efb8043ca578bad4c.jpg

Dem Brazilian girls tho... Before I'm completely old and fucked I need to hit that country.

Skinny girl fat asses are the best. Then again not everybody can have an ass like Ronda...

8fe3298aa044147efb8043ca578bad4c.jpg

Dem Brazilian girls tho... Before I'm completely old and fucked I need to hit that country.

Yeah I agree with the Skinny/Fat ass combo. I know a girl who is in love with Ronda's body and it boggles my mind because the girl is way better looking than Ronda.

When you go to Brazil just be careful, the place can be dangerous.
Sources: City Of God and Max Payne 3

Just for the record, I think "Humble" I'd a shit nickname... First of all it sounds fucking gay, and second, anything she says or does that isn't the definition of humble will have a thread made about it on Sherdog.

“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.”

pulp,fiction,samuel,jackson-f11ce3a6178a6c2dddf6d7e4aad6a16a_h.jpg

The Preacher's Daughter is just fine. Put the fear of God in Ronda for sure.

Rowdy Holly Holm. She took Ronda's soul, might as well take her nickname.

When I was growing up the local girls weren't the most attractive because we Africans tend to have defined faces and lean/thin frames. Guys can get away with it albeit some touch ups but the girls were mostly stick figures, to the point big girls get a lot of love over there.

What part of Africa?

Black brazilians have giant fat asses. Not really my type but yeah

Now if you're from east africa it seems most people are pretty thin

What part of Africa?

Black brazilians have giant fat asses. Not really my type but yeah

Now if you're from east africa it seems most people are pretty thin

I am Nigerian so West African. Our women have no middle ground. Ha

The Brazilians that went to my school were the Caucasian looking type. I saw 1 black brazilian and oddly enough she was the one without a big ass but she was still beautiful though.

I am Nigerian so West African. Our women have no middle ground. Ha

The Brazilians that went to my school were the Caucasian looking type. I saw 1 black brazilian and oddly enough she was the one without a big ass but she was still beautiful though.

Really? Because most black brazilians and americans are west africans and have big butts. Maybe it's the diet or something.

Many girls like that here
hottentot-venus-labia.jpg

Really? Because most black brazilians and americans are west africans and have big butts. Maybe it's the diet or something.

Many girls like that here
hottentot-venus-labia.jpg

Yeah, that's why I said no middle ground. When I lived there, the girls in my area were either skinny/cut with little to no ass or really chubby with too much ass. Haaa.

The girls I've seen in school had more varying body types. There are some who are pretty thin but look like they do squats every day.

Maybe Holly "Hearty Hardworking Harmful Happy Humble Hollywood Hottie" Holm. HHHHHHHHH. There you go, that's a triple HHH.

Back