I like 'Humble' Holly Holm better than 'preachers dauhter'

Bilbo Gaggins

King of DILIGAF
Banned
Reaction score
I can appreciate that she is honoring her father who is likely a nice guy, but I think this is most better. Triple H, H3, anyone?

Last edited:
Triple HHH is redundant. Just leave it alone, bro.

I can appreciate that she is honoring her father who is likely a nice guy, but I think this is most better. Triple HHH, H3, anyone?

Triple HHH? That's like 9H.

*****, post this shit in the Heavies.

Either whine about your girlfriend, post a pic of her, vote for your favorite band, or fuck off.

Imo.

*****, post this shit in the Heavies.

Either whine about your girlfriend, post a pic of her, vote for your favorite band, or fuck off.

Imo.

Bobbino .. why so mean? Is it the 25 days?

of course, imo

Horny Hottie Holly Holm is better.

I like this better
giphy.gif

I can appreciate that she is honoring her father who is likely a nice guy, but I think this is most better. Triple H, H3, anyone?

So base yourself on being an internet meme and capturing your fame on the name of another fighter, or be original with a badass nickname.

How bout Honey Holly Holm since she is so sweet. :oops:

I prefer Holly "One Of The Best Asses In The Business" Hooooolm!!!!!

well if UFC is going the way of WWE then the Triple H thing would work until lawsuits as Vince McMahon probably has a copyright on Triple H, lol

hell no, then she'll make one comment and everyone will be saying 'oh and she calls herseelf humble, what a POS' etc. - its not humble to call yourself humble

Back