Relationship I like faking an attitude

I get home, drink a beer and knock my woman around the house so she's too scared to ask me for scissors.

Sounds like you're on the road to pushing your wife into 50% of your stuff for the rest of your life

Jokes on her, I barely have anything!

Next time she ask you scissors, you should try break a window with a spinning backfist, scream "soy muy loco!"* and run out of the room laughing loud

If you do everything correctly will pass a while before she dare ask you scissors again

*if you don't trust your spanish just say "i am Vlad 3rd, son of Drakul", should be just as good

I kicked a tree down one time and she still makes fun of me for it. The fucking perfect form I used on that tree just to get mocked is offensive.

I get home, drink a beer and knock my woman around the house so she's too scared to ask me for scissors.

What's up your ass? Uncle's quarters!!! Fun.

Jokes on her, I barely have anything!

I kicked a tree down one time and she still makes fun of me for it. The fucking perfect form I used on that tree just to get mocked is offensive.

What's up your ass? Uncle's quarters!!! Fun.

Getting tired of you group quoting me and not dealing with me directly.

Don't do it, don't become a post whore for that ungrateful poop face. Oh yeah, I went there.

People on here should respect I am doing the slow crawl to my next belt. Post:like ratio aside because I kill that shit.

Back