Relationship I like faking an attitude

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sometimes when my wife asks me for something, I pretend I'm irritated just to keep her on her toes. Any of you Sherbros dabble in acting with the old ball and chain? I'll just be sitting here on the couch and she will ask me to grab something. I lament and go into a soft muttering so she knows to fall back. In my head...
<{Heymansnicker}>

It’s called psychological ware fare…we all engage from time to time..

Sometimes when my wife asks me for something, I pretend I'm irritated just to keep her on her toes. Any of you Sherbros dabble in acting with the old ball and chain? I'll just be sitting here on the couch and she will ask me to grab something. I lament and go into a soft muttering so she knows to fall back. In my head...
<{Heymansnicker}>
I don't think soft muttering is the best way to stand your ground, but maybe that's what works

I don't think soft muttering is the best way to stand your ground, but maybe that's what works

Let me elaborate. She just asked me for scissors and I signed and said to myself but loud enough for her to hear her, "Literally just sat down." I didn't care to bring her scissors lol bit now she will think twice about asking me moving forward. Oh and I deliberately brought her the wrong ones.

Im about to roll in to a job interview in g class mercedes

To show interview guy whos boss

When I lived in the hood I'd walk around with a mean face to keep hooligans away. Turns out I have a bitchy resting face anyway though.

tommy-lee-jones-20160209104256-5467.jpg

Let me elaborate. She just asked me for scissors and I signed and said to myself but loud enough for her to hear her, "Literally just sat down." I didn't care to bring her scissors lol bit now she will think twice about asking me moving forward. Oh and I deliberately brought her the wrong ones.

I get what you're saying. How long have you been married?

I'd think that would build a resentment that wouldn't be there if you said that you didn't want to. After all if she's asking for the scissors but can hear you sigh, she's pretty much as close to them as you

Im about to roll in to a job interview in g class mercedes

To show interview guy whos boss

Your life is a movie but like a straight to DVD one that you get in a multipack with something staring Steven Segal or the like.

Sounds like shes got you exactly where she wants you

It's a marathon and I plan to really ruffle her feathers moving forward.

When I lived in the hood I'd walk around with a mean face to keep hooligans away. Turns out I have a bitchy resting face anyway though.

tommy-lee-jones-20160209104256-5467.jpg

I do this open mouth laughing thing that makes her want to stab me. Sometimes I'll get my dog to fuck with her too. When I lived in the hood I just wore my uniform and that kept most of the hooligans at bay.

Sounds like you need an

iu

Attitude Adjustment!

The other day I asked her for a sandwich, and she told me to make my own, and make one for her too. I put an extra pickle slice in mine.

I get what you're saying. How long have you been married?

I'd think that would build a resentment that wouldn't be there if you said that you didn't want to. After all if she's asking for the scissors but can hear you sigh, she's pretty much as close to them as you
We got married in 2016 but I do so much around the Compound that she realizes my value. I pay all the bills, handle all the repairs and yard work,I cook...she has it really good. On my end, I never do laundry or clean other than when I want to clean something. I think part of marriage is messing with the other person.

Sounds like you need an

iu

Attitude Adjustment!

I'm 225 pounds...she isn't picking me up unless I assist her with the lift @Rebelfett knows how these moves work that little rascal.

The other day I asked her for a sandwich, and she told me to make my own, and make one for her too. I put an extra pickle slice in mine.

Her soft ass sandwich hopefully taught her a lesson. I made my wife broccoli macaroni and cheese today and I ate the first bite. <Y2JSmirk>

Her soft ass sandwich hopefully taught her a lesson. I made my wife broccoli macaroni and cheese today and I ate the first bite. <Y2JSmirk>
Way to assert dominance. :cool:

Sounds like you're on the road to pushing your wife into 50% of your stuff for the rest of your life

Next time she ask you scissors, you should try break a window with a spinning backfist, scream "soy muy loco!"* and run out of the room laughing loud

If you do everything correctly will pass a while before she dare ask you scissors again

*if you don't trust your spanish just say "i am Vlad 3rd, son of Drakul", should be just as good

Back