• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law I know why we're helping Ukraine; But Congress should be charged with treason.

Why?

It disincentivizes illegal migration.

It doesn't stop it and it will always happen. We can talk about that but I believe things are going to get really, really bad in the future.

I honestly believe a lot of the things conservatives want now will be unavoidable over the next century. Climate change is going to get much worse and the global south is going to desperately move north.

It will happen at unsustainable levels and borders will harden. Walls will be erected and defended with lethal force. Immigration will be almost impossible and every citizen will be required to prove legal status on a daily basis.

Affluent countries will be authoritarian police states. Wealth inequality will be widen to unimaginable levels, but the masses will accept it because they're on the right side of the walls. MTG will seem quaint and tame as politicians in that future sell killing the barbarians at the gate.

I'm sure this all sounds a completely psychotic delusion but it feels like an inevitable future. Billionaires have been buying up water for decades now; Michael Burry may be a raving loon these days but he's been investing in water since 2015.

It doesn't stop it and it will always happen. We can talk about that but I believe things are going to get really, really bad in the future.

I honestly believe a lot of the things conservatives want now will be unavoidable over the next century. Climate change is going to get much worse and the global south is going to desperately move north.

It will happen at unsustainable levels and borders will harden. Walls will be erected and defended with lethal force. Immigration will be almost impossible and every citizen will be required to prove legal status on a daily basis.

Affluent countries will be authoritarian police states. Wealth inequality will be widen to unimaginable levels, but the masses will accept it because they're on the right side of the walls. MTG will seem quaint and tame as politicians in that future sell killing the barbarians at the gate.

I'm sure this all sounds a completely psychotic delusion but it feels like an inevitable future. Billionaires have been buying up water for decades now; Michael Burry may be a raving loon these days but he's been investing in water since 2015.
like I said, it disincentivizes it.

You’re moving the goalposts.

If there is less favorable conditions upon arrival for illegal migration less people would come.

Also damn dude very dystopian for you.

Go buy a gun. You’ll feel safer.

rt0l8pr9bd2a1.jpg

Your Party doesn’t want a secure border and will vote down any legislation proposed by the democrats.
If you want to defend American borders then tell Putin dogs to pass THEIR OWN BILL.
I'm an independent you goof. Which party is mine?

I think MBAs should be charged with crimes against humanity. But we don't always get what we want.

He's right, though.

Russia is an authoritarian state and stopping them from absorbing Ukraine is critical for the west.

Do you disagree?
Yes, I disagree. Ukraine brings almost nothing to the table to be considered an ally. And I don't give a shit about Russia. They have the GDP of Italy but some of you guys act like they're able to conquer the world.

Yes, I disagree. Ukraine brings almost nothing to the table to be considered an ally. And I don't give a shit about Russia. They have the GDP of Italy but some of you guys act like they're able to conquer the world.

So why is the bitching about? For two countries magaturds claim not to care about they sure seem to care about when something bad to Russia happens

like I said, it disincentivizes it.

You’re moving the goalposts.

If there is less favorable conditions upon arrival for illegal migration less people would come.

If disincentivization is all you have, that doesn't mean much to me, especially if it's dressing up cruelty. They're going to come anyways, and all you want is them more desperate. Like I said, short-term thinking.

You have absolutely no idea if less will come. You guys never talk about why they're coming in the first place.

As somebody from the EU, and not some american 6000 miles away, i'd gladly take in 20 million ukrainians and integrate them quickly, instead of getting all the trash from africa and the middle east, who are dead weight for any country that takes them.

it's a way better deal than acting like Ukraine is a salvageable country and not a black hole. the people deserve to be in the EU, the country, no, cause we'd be getting tens of millions of russian loyalists along. Let Putin have his country of remaining russian loyalists who will suck his finances dry. better him than the EU.

Back