• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"I know nick diaz weakness" - greg jackson

Lay n' Pray from an athletically superior wrestler?

Not fighting him in the pocket.
Can you provide ANY video evidence of when GSP just laid on someone? Secondly, can you also provide and video evidence of him praying?

public speaking lol.

but seriously, jackson will easily come up with a plan to smoke diaz

All you have to do... is revisit Condit vs. Diaz.

That's Greg Jackson's theory of exposing Diaz's weakness

We all know his weakness Greg, but thanks for acting like its a secret.

Nick Diaz's weaknesses...drum roll please...

#5. Gameplans
#4. Baby Leg Kicks
#3. Wrestling
#2. Marijuana

and the #1 reason that Nick Diaz loses fights is... [tense pause]...

#1. Beauty Pageants

(and by "loses fights", I mean "loses the opportunity to have the fight.)

His running skills did not translate well to MMA.

I kinda had a feeling he was going to run to Jackson for this fight
Shut up! You know the only fight in years that he didn't use Greg for was a fight that Greg was staying out of! What you created is called a strawman and the problem with strawmen is they fall apart with the slightest push!

Literally anything other than standing still against the cage and letting Nick Diaz punch you?

Hurrr durrrr. Yeah thats why he won all those fights against a who's who of strikers. everyone just stood in front of him.

Didn't watch it, because I don't need Jackson to explain this to me.

Fight IQ is Diaz' greatest kryptonite, especially when it's combined with good wrestling, and a strong top game.

I've always enjoyed watching Nick's fights, but his fans should fear for his health. GSP is practically designed to destroy him.

Wrestlers? I thought this was already known...

Back