• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop I just met Alistair Overeem

Sorry sherbro, but this is all I can see in the pic!
upload-2022-5-14-17-52-30.jpg

<{jackyeah}>

Why are you hiding in the back while some douche gets a pic with the reem?

Someone shoop Jon jones' torso onto ts' legs

… and he’s a really nice guy!
I also got to train with him and learned some nice things from the Reem.
He told me he’ll be making his Glory Kickboxing debut in September, potentially against Badr Hari as far as I could judge.

Here’s a picture of me and Alistair:

View attachment 922868
Your fucking killing it my dude, keep winning. Hope the Reem comes out on top against Badr Hari if thats the fight hes taking.
A Sherdog legend is born

Strange looking airport, but I'm happy for you. Is the fight going to be in NL like his Glory debut was supposed to be, before? I was going to go to that one, but decided to skip the event after he dropped off the card.

Ok TS, the height, hairline, and the talk about the Reem is very nice. We can even forgive the full tracksuit look.

So did you attempt to talk to the blonde on the right? You know you need to make your Sherbros proud. Did you dishonor us by not making move?
Normally I like to keep my business private, but since you guys are my bro’s I’ll tell about it.
Yes I talked to her a bit, told her which gym I train etc., it was a nice conversation, but I did not dare to make any serieus move since Alistair was lurking.
Hopefully I did not dishonor you guys in front of the Reem.

Strange looking airport, but I'm happy for you. Is the fight going to be in NL like his Glory debut was supposed to be, before? I was going to go to that one, but decided to skip the event after he dropped off the card.
Most definitely yes. The fight will be in NL I think.
But it’s a shame you didn’t went to the planned event (Collision 3) mate.
All fights were absolute bangers and the legendary war between Rico Verhoeven and Jamal Ben Saddik was the icing on the cake.
I was there that night, and I didn’t regret a second! :)

… and he’s a really nice guy!
I also got to train with him and learned some nice things from the Reem.
He told me he’ll be making his Glory Kickboxing debut in September, potentially against Badr Hari as far as I could judge.

Here’s a picture of me and Alistair:

View attachment 922868

Can you meet Rogan next please, it will be easier for the SherScientists to analyse his tiny frame

Back