Media I just met Alex Pereira

qc5GDHS.jpg
111/10 for creativity

I think Poatan is going to knock him out cold this time bro.
Nothing against Izzy though, he’s a gamer for chasing this rematch the way he did

I couldn't stand Izy or paddy cake. Disliked after the Costa fight. Very sus and unacceptable. I saw Izy on JRE talking anime and naurutu. More likeable.

He had a ballsy performance and again is fighting a guy who beat him 3-0 including 2 KOs.

Alex is a bad ass. Alex bless.

I couldn't stand Izy or paddy cake. Disliked after the Costa fight. Very sus and unacceptable. I saw Izy on JRE talking anime and naurutu. More likeable.

He had a ballsy performance and again is fighting a guy who beat him 3-0 including 2 KOs.

Alex is a bad ass. Alex bless.
4-0 incoming:cool:

Did you also see this fight?
That one was a banger!

Sure, was brutal. Wasn’t that the fight where his mouthpiece kept falling out? I watched like 5 hours straight of fights, migth be mixing it up.
Correct! This is the match where he got a point deducted for losing his mouthpiece multiple times. Definitely my favorite fight of the Glory 83 card
Next to the fact that it was a great fight to watch, the atmosphere also was amazing with quite some German and Albanian fans in there :)
GLORY just uploaded Ahmad Chikh Mousa vs Berjan Peposhi to their youtube-channel.
What a fight that was!

GLORY just uploaded Ahmad Chikh Mousa vs Berjan Peposhi to their youtube-channel.
What a fight that was!

Peposhi will be back in the Glory ring at Glory 85 (April 29th), as well as a 4-man heavyweight tournament, a welterweight championship fight and some others. Worth the watch:)

Very cool. That's hilarious to see BM recruiting people to the 'Dog. Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier, or I would have made a funny shoop for you. Welcome to Sherdog, though.

Back