i just had a fellow poster here on sherdog tell me he's gonna "do" a fat girl...

VOD, as a child of the television age your problem is a lack of imagination. you are unable to close your eyes and convince yourself that there is an attractive person blowing you. televison has dulled that part of your brain. it was much easier to have sex with the morbidly obese back when radio was king.

Oh come on Punk, VOD is doing the gal a favor....we're not talking commitment here, just meaningless, degrading sex....it's all good.

I think Chelsea wants a little VOD action too....damn, it must be hard to be VOD.

Originally posted by hesatool
Please tell me you are joking. If not, that could be the saddest thing I have ever read.

You must learn to read the sarcasm in every VOD post..... you don't think he became a mod because of his charming, witty conversation, do you? :D

I just re-read this and I am still LMFAO....sorry VOD, don't take my advice....apparently, I am not up with the fatties and their hygiene problems.

I take back everything I said earlier....Bwahahaha

:D:D:D

Noooooooo, don't you dare send her the link!

That would be the ultimate in cruel :mad:

If you do, I will PM her (yes I have her PM id) and tell her what a FABULOUS time you had and how sorry you are for running out of there so fast, but it was your fist time and you were unsure what to do.

no, he wouldn't do that....he knows he catch shit from me :D

You two are really buying into his shit...he WISHES he had a stalker, but no, she has just IM'd him a couple times to which he has ignored her...hopefully that is as far as it will go.

Squeezi, if the gal needed to be "taken care of", it would have been done already. ;)

Yeah, GC66.....let's all hear the story ;)

Back