I just got back from the TUF 16 Finale (Pics)

not a huge tapout fan, but I thought it was was cool to see punkass and skyscraper there. I didn't know they still went to events o_0?!

lol

There is some kind of super-VIP ticket on UFC? I've never seen someone that had access to all those people (fighters, Dana, Bruce, Britney, everybody)

...he said mini you fucking dumbass! lol FAIL and its not Eddie either lol its Punkass - FAIL x2

Rivers-Facepalm.gif

No fist up?

Sir, I like you.

Actually I think this thread is Exhibit A for the "putting a fist up" argument. Let's all at least agree that you have to do something, don't just fucking stand there like you're getting molested by a stranger. So if we agree that you have to do something, why not put a fist up?

Anyway, props to TS for some original content and for posting his pics even tho he knows he has serious same face.

Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing. I also can relate to the crazy eyes problem in pictures. My mother would always tell me to open my eyes wide in them so I wouldn't blink but then I'd always looked all bugged out because of that. Just learned to relax and smile now. Much better now at it and it only took me 48 years!!!

Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing. I also can relate to the crazy eyes problem in pictures. My mother would always tell me to open my eyes wide in them so I wouldn't blink but then I'd always looked all bugged out because of that. Just learned to relax and smile now. Much better now at it and it only took me 48 years!!!

Yeah, hopefully by then I too can master the art of getting my picture taken. I actually would be smiling before the pic (a genuine smile) but my gf had to focus then it takes a few seconds to snap the photo so the smile was gone by the time the pic was taken. I can't fake smile, it just feels so forced and awful that I know it can't look good. I am glad someone on here can relate.

You are a decent looking little fella. Very consistant facial expressions. I look uglier in pictures than you do though.

Cool pics. Dana looks like a rich guy. Guillard has a funny watch. Arianny IMO has a flat backside. Than you for sharing your cool pics, looks like the UFC is doing a good job.

Brittany is very courteous to stick her tits out like that when taking fan pictures. She knows what she's there for!

Back