I just got back from the TUF 16 Finale (Pics)

buffer_zps6d2dd0ad.jpg
[/IMG]

Bahaha...finally the shoops begin! Page 8...that must be a new record.

Sweet pics too TS

Its great how accessible all of them seem. But most athletes seem that way. My sister is in a burlesque show and she has pics with tons of athletes in every sport but MMA.

To me you look most comfortable with Melvin, its like you have an almost smile.

Chael's right hand looks swollen as hell.

what?

your sister is a stripper and your impressed athletes talk to her?

what?

your sister is a stripper and your impressed athletes talk to her?

She's a burlesque dancer not a stripper!!!

There's a huge difference...i've been to MANY strip shows and MANY burlesque shows and am yet to tell this difference, BUT there IS a difference!!

But really it takes ALOT more money to get a blowie off a burlesque dancer...

Fucking dumbass that's not Thiago Silva, It's Eddie Vineland.

...he said mini you fucking dumbass! lol FAIL and its not Eddie either lol its Punkass - FAIL x2

Last edited:
She's a burlesque dancer not a stripper!!!

There's a huge difference...i've been to MANY strip shows and MANY burlesque shows and am yet to tell this difference, BUT there IS a difference!!

But really it takes ALOT more money to get a blowie off a burlesque dancer...

LOL.

You are correct sir about there being a big difference. One being, a lot of women see my sister's show.

And about blowies (lol), that stuff is definitely not allowed, not when you have people like the Beckams and JJ Abrams (for reasons unknown) showing up. Its a class joint.

Great pictures! Amazing access to the fighters and view from your seats too! Thanks for sharing them

Last edited:
Awesome pics man...so jealous.
Thanks for sharing.

I had a few similar-style pics in Atlanta (Rashad vs. Jones), but nothing that epic. You even got Uncle Dana!

Rory looked somewhat friendly, I'm surprised. And i'm jelly of that pic with Britteny. Real nice.

Ok guys, tell the truth. Which one? The one on the left looks like "Him" from the PowderPull Girls.

LOL.

You are correct sir about there being a big difference. One being, a lot of women see my sister's show.

And about blowies (lol), that stuff is definitely not allowed, not when you have people like the Beckams and JJ Abrams (for reasons unknown) showing up. Its a class joint.

Sure it is buddy...

Lol, nah just taking the piss mate :)

Who the fuck is JJ Abrams??

these look photoshopped like hell. it looks the parts of the pix were like cut and pasted together the way the people are touching and how they compare to the background. nice try OP.

Wow, same face in every single picture.

Shawn_Toronto version 2 :eek:

you new guys wont know what I'm talking about.

Fucking dumbass that's not Thiago Silva, It's Eddie Vineland.

Damn here I was thinking it was Jessie James. :(

And seriously Buffer is pimp! Ma hero!

Thanks TS great pix

Back