I Just Ate Some Yogurt That Was 5 Weeks Out Of Date

Am I a goner?

• Total voters
lol you ate the whole thing? You didn't realize it was rotten? If it didn't taste rotten, it either wasn't and you're lucky, or you're mentally retarded and I'm sorry.
Have you seen how big TS is? I wouldn't be surprised if there are times he's eating and he doesn't even realize he's eating something until he's halfway done.

RIP. Can we have your stuff?
Sure
Let everyone bear witness that I officially transfer all my debt and financial responsibilities to @Bald1 heretofore, henceforth and such and such

Has it been in the fridge the whole time? That makes a huge difference.

I wouldn't think it would be a big deal. The problem with expired food is that bad bacteria multiply and can make you sick. Yogurt is already full of beneficial bacteria, so I don't know.

Sure
Let everyone bear witness that I officially transfer all my debt and financial responsibilities to @Bald1 heretofore, henceforth and such and such
Well, shit!! If all I'm getting is more financial burden, then may I have some of that yogurt please?

So long as something ain't smelling funky or sporting suspicious spots . . . I eat it.

Them best before dates don't worry me none :alienfinger

This advise could work like it would for apple seeds.

White privilege probably means you're fine

Nice knowin' ya.

giphy.gif

Sometimes I do that to flush out the system

I think Mayberry needs a descriptive detailed account what your explosive diarrhea looks like.

Oh it's gonna happen.

Yogurts already mould so if it wasnt moldy youre probably ok.

Post your death on youtube and sherdog so we can clarify which method to be the most optimal.

The probiotics in the yogurt more likely has destroyed most harmful bacteria in the yogurt. Fermented food is usually never dangerous. The usda said so.

Back