Am I a goner?

• Total voters

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
Am I ruined?

It was Chobani peach if that helps you make an informed decision

lol you ate the whole thing? You didn't realize it was rotten? If it didn't taste rotten, it either wasn't and you're lucky, or you're mentally retarded and I'm sorry.

Am I ruined?

It was Chobani peach if that helps you make an informed decision

It does.

I looked it up and expired Chobani peach has a 60% chance of permanently shutting down each of your kidneys.

Did you have 2 working before you made this reckless decision?

You'll probably fail your next USADA test.

giphy.gif

R.I.P.

It does.

I looked it up and expired Chobani peach has a 60% chance of permanently shutting down each of your kidneys.

Did you have 2 working before you made this reckless decision?
Well shit
As a diabetic Im probably gonna need those

This reminds me of a drunk night. Couple of buddies went to a friends house. Got hammered.

My friend asks do you have anything to eat here.

My boy says no not really.

My friend raid's his fridge and finds a burrito. Eats 3\4 of it down no problem.

My boy comes out and was like where did you find a burrito? My friend says in the Back of your fridge.

My boy was like that shit has to be hella old I don't remember buying it. My boy starts looking at says man there's hella mold on this. My friend looks and was like oh shit, I thought it was jalapeños lol

I was rolling. Made it even funnier when my friend started freaking out and I told I him ya I heard someone died from that

lol you ate the whole thing? You didn't realize it was rotten? If it didn't taste rotten, it either wasn't and you're lucky, or you're mentally retarded and I'm sorry.
Cant it be both?

no mold your good. live cultures probably goners though

RIP. Can we have your stuff?

Just don't be more than 30 seconds from a toilet for the next day or two.

Back