I hope they start deducting points for all this hugging

MikalP

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That was a fucking awesome fight and amazing KO by Yair but that dude paused the fight for hugs and high fives four times in the last two rounds.

Yeah I'm all for sportsmanship but that was fucking stupid, just fight. Wasn't as bad as Till Wonderboy though, they spent more time hugging than fighting.

I agree.

It was cool the first time, but stopping to high-five with 13 seconds left in a 5 round fight that was clearly gonna be a close decision?? Why on earth would you do that?

That was a pretty good fight but them falling in love with one another in the last round was so dumb. They should have been way more aggressive there instead of raising both their hands. Korean zombie was a few second away from victory and totally screwed himself!

I agree.

It was cool the first time, but stopping to high-five with 13 seconds left in a 5 round fight that was clearly gonna be a close decision?? Why on earth would you do that?
Yea. Thats bad

Guys nearly killed each other and conpletely entertained everybody so stop crying

Save the ball-grabbing for AFTER the fight.

Inbetween rounds, FIGHT.

Yeah I'm all for sportsmanship but that was fucking stupid, just fight. Wasn't as bad as Till Wonderboy though, they spent more time hugging than fighting.

This was two guys swinging for the fences! Like you said Till and Wonderboy was butt fucking in the cage minus the fighting.

KZ a dumb fuck for playing along. Anytime Yair was gassed and needed a 5-10 second breather, he would go for a hug or a high five lmao.

That hug costed zombie a win. no doubt about it

I agree.

The worst part is that KZ felt like he had to stop too because Yair was trying to get the crowd to cheer, so he "shouldn't" punch him. Kinda BS

dzut6f.jpg

Too much of this bullshit.

Back