I hope the girl who was accused of checking out fighters at the weigh ins still has a job

If those were men checking out female fighters what would you think feminists would say? Women have ruined the world.

Who the fuck is she anyway?

She does what Burt Watson used to do along with a few others, checking fighters weight during the week and pointing them where to get stripped when they come on stage for the weigh ins.

I'm sure this is her at 1:05, wearing glasses and dressed in what looks like a toga outfit.

The last Embedded episode you can see her standing beside Kavanagh while Aldo's team and Conor are jabbering around.. She must be the Brazilian fighters version of Burt Watson.

I'm sure they dhdnt fire her... Just moved her somewhere else off camera.

So they parade women so they can be gawked at, but when a woman looks, she's... I dunno what the problem is!!! Personally I find that sexy.

Man you guys are quick with the RHSG, these girls should be paired together at every event.

What is so funny about all of it, is she looks like a librarian or leader for band camp or some shit, yet she is juicing her drawers at not just a few fighters……she wanted all of the roster. She just needs her tube packed and she will be ok, no need for disciplinary action here folks.
Tube packed FTW

I guess you are a woman.

nah I'm a 6'1'' 220 lbs man with a class I powerlifting total

You misspelled glasses. So you have glasses, eh? Nerd.
uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

I'm sure this is her at 1:05, wearing glasses and dressed in what looks like a toga outfit.

The last Embedded episode you can see her standing beside Kavanagh while Aldo's team and Conor are jabbering around.. She must be the Brazilian fighters version of Burt Watson.

You sure that is here? She looks cute in the brief scenes on embedded to the point I don't think that is her. If so she can clean up nice.

You sure that is here? She looks cute in the brief scenes on embedded to the point I don't think that is her. If so she can clean up nice.

I'm pretty sure. Look at episode 6 of the Embedded video near the end when Conor and Aldo are backstage - she's wearing red glasses like the ones in the video above. Not bad at all, indeed.

So Rogan is allowed to make the creepiest faces at every staredown, but a girl is not? The UFC won't get away with this once Hilary becomes president!

yeah but rogan only does it to the dudes

w82s61.gif

She does what Burt Watson used to do along with a few others, checking fighters weight during the week and pointing them where to get stripped when they come on stage for the weigh ins.

High five fail @ 1:10 as well.

Back