I hope the girl who was accused of checking out fighters at the weigh ins still has a job

The real JG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I understand why she is not allowed on the podium anymore. But I hope she wasn't fired.

Should give her Burt Watson's old job, fluffer to the stars

Is she supposed to look away? Isn't the point of having a weigh in like that that you're looking?

Last edited:
If this gal can get away with it

3CEDwaZ.gif

Then homegirl is safe

Yeah still have to see her reactions to the Reem and akiyama

Are you fk'n kidding me? They should give that warm-blooded, confident woman a raise. WTF with firing... Where's DFW? He needs fix this shitz asap.

I respect this woman. See stuff you like... focus on it and it becomes reality. Some major zen-sexual shit there. Somebody is going to be very lucky with that one..

havnt ariany and brittany also looked quite interested in fighters before as well? is it ok cuz they are in bikinies and shes in a best buy employee polo?

Was she really removed from the stage because she was looking at the fighters? What a fucking retarded world we live in.

Long live RHSG. This other chick is an imposter.

Bruce Buffer is allowed to grope the ring girls so I'm sure she will be fine TS.

So Rogan is allowed to make the creepiest faces at every staredown, but a girl is not? The UFC won't get away with this once Hilary becomes president!

Pretty normal to look when someone is dropping their drawers in fron of you. No homo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back