• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored I heard Anthony Pettis To Fight Out Of His UFC Contract And Sign W The PFL

im gonna enjoy this.. these are little test to prove to the non believers of non -ufc talent..
any top ten person to another companies roster that isnt just completely shot is a way to judge the talent pool

Also the UFC didn’t pay the entire amount claiming a breach in the contract of settlement. Therefore the UFC walked away with the entire library, rights, etc., for possibly nickels on the dollar.

At the end of the day, it wasn’t the UFC’s strategic planning that killed Pride. It was Pride shooting themselves in the foot like all the current MMA organizations do.

Thank you
Don’t know how I missed this but this didn’t happen. I do t know if they paid the full amount, but Dana has said before that buying Pride was one of his biggest regrets. It’s well known and accepted that they overpaid

UFC will kill them like it did Pride, SF etc.

UFC didn’t kill Pride. Pride killed Pride. I do think UFC will eventually strangle out Bellator, but the UFC doesn’t have that kind of power over the Asian market to kill off the competition there.
might actually be more complex than that, UFC bein´obviously out of the equation, tho...

Things started to deteriorate when Pride & K1 ended their cooperation [along with Inoki] & started to feud and try to steal top fighters from the rival... Key Actor: Kawamata.

Don’t know how I missed this but this didn’t happen. I do t know if they paid the full amount, but Dana has said before that buying Pride was one of his biggest regrets. It’s well known and accepted that they overpaid

Oh yeah? It didn’t happen? I just made it up? LOL. I would provide the source and link but you come across as a dick.

Ok Vulcan I give u props, although you've made som iffy posts imo in the past, those were a matter of your personal opinion, nonetheless I give you credit for seeing this one coming.

Oh yeah? It didn’t happen? I just made it up? LOL. I would provide the source and link but you come across as a dick.
I guess you made it. I wasn’t providing an explanation as to why you were wrong. Quit raging

I was hoping for Bellator, but PFL's LW roster looks good. Some good fights for Pettis there.

Back