• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored I heard Anthony Pettis To Fight Out Of His UFC Contract And Sign W The PFL

How was Strikeforce better? There isn't a Strikeforce card on right now, is there?

You're the ones talking about it so yes there is some Strikeforce going on deep in your heads.

<seedat>

Keep going little Saige.

sweat of av right now

dTcAHZc.jpg

Honestly, I think a forward-pressuring clinch-monster like Natan Schulte would be an absolutely nightmarish match-up for Pettis.

You're the ones talking about it so yes there is some Strikeforce going on deep in your heads.

<seedat>

Keep going little Saige.

usually Showtime does air old Strikeforce cards concurrently with UFC events. I just checked to see if they had some high level
MMA I could watch tonight instead of the over the hill former SF unaired prelim fighter but not tonight.

Good to see more people are starting to realize Bellator, PFL, ONE, Rizin etc are better organizations than the UFC.

Lol right yea Pfl has been hugely successful this year with their 0 shows the entire year and Rizin with their 2 elite fighters is the best mma gets.

Reactions: lsa
I'd rather see Anderson fight than Pettis

I like Coker, he has always done his part in the sport but he will never be top dog. North American MMA needs a B-league, it serves as a certain function in the sport. But the UFC will inevitably swallow them up when it sees fit. And it's not always because they're so superior(they are) it's because Coker's a choker at heart. They can't run it. Relying on old has-beens from the big leagues isn't sustainable.

I agree 100%.

Unfortunately there is too much distance between the UFC and B league Bellator. If someone were to ask me when the next UFC is and who is fighting, I know right away. Can’t say the same for Bellator. Not to mention I don’t want to tune in to some low energy promotion who headlines UFC has-been’s. Just ain’t my cup of tea.

Back in the day you knew about both Pride and UFC’s events. The rivalry was healthy. Great promotion, distribution, and tons of buzz. You were actually excited for the next event. With that said, I never heard of anyone being excited for a Bellator show. I mean, Scott Fucking Coker is as boring as you can get and this guy is supposed to compete with Dana? Monotone voice, faceless expression, low energy. Funeral directors have more charisma than that guy. It’s amazing how a billion dollar company like Viacom picked him. They need a new Prez that can come in with new ideas and fire. Doing the same thing over and over is insanity.

When Ambien can’t sleep, it takes Scott Coker.

Honestly, it’s probably the best move for Pettis. He ain’t winning a title or getting any big fights.

PFL will likely overpay to have Simone with a name. And stands a real chance of winning the million there. Plus he’s probably needs a shake up in his life after being there for so long

It's clearly fake. He mentions it not sounding reliable to hang a lantern on it and then says he has no reason to lie when that is meaningless as we don't know who this clown is. Plus, there is a big reason to lie as certain ass hats get off from spreading BS and watching people debate made up nonsense. Bonus points for the lol.

Honestly, I think a forward-pressuring clinch-monster like Natan Schulte would be an absolutely nightmarish match-up for Pettis.

Yeah, I think Radzhabov could be a problem for him too, dude keeps plowing forward and is strong as fuck for a LW.

He might even have issues with Mamedov, who's boring as shit, but will keep on diving for his legs.

Yeah, I think Radzhabov could be a problem for him too, dude keeps plowing forward and is strong as fuck for a LW.

He might even have issues with Mamedov, who's boring as shit, but will keep on diving for his legs.

Mamedov seems to be really agimg out. He did not look good in his last fight. But Pettis is no spring chicken either.

His clock is ticking and he is going on the decline. Might be a good decision to test new waters that would benefit him career wise.

sweat of av right now

dTcAHZc.jpg

LOL no kidding. When everyone's tearing a troll a new asshole it can only pretend that it's laughing about it.

Damn he took a beating in this thread. I honestly almost feel sorry for him.

Good to see more people are starting to realize Bellator, PFL, ONE, Rizin etc are better organizations than the UFC.
PFL was just getting sued by some of their top fighters, lmao.

Back