I hear people saying UFC 221 is the worst PPV ever.

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Sure, it’s very shallow and I would never pay for it.

But the main event is awesome and Mark Hunt is on there.

It surely can’t be the worst ever, or can it?

Main event is better than UFC 200
So it's not the worse ever

Needed another 3rd good fight but definately not the worst ppv.. hope the card delivers

Might not be the worst, but it's still not good imo.

The issue is it's another case if a fantastic main event (possibly the best MW matchup) bolstering an iffy card. If it doesn't do well then Romero and Rockhold get accused of "not being draws".

I'll be at the bar for it. Probably will arrive late though just to catch the last two fights.

#YoelBless

Not even close to as bad as any MM PPV , I wonder if they have learned there lesson from those yet

Main-Event is a fucking insanely good fight.

Does that make it worth buying for 60$? Probably not.
Rest of the card is very lackluster.

I'll be streaming as always.

73LW48.gif

<{danayeah}><{danayeah}><{danayeah}>

Anyone who thinks this is a bad card obviously never sat through okami vs Nate marquardt

The issue is it's another case if a fantastic main event (possibly the best MW matchup) bolstering an iffy card. If it doesn't do well then Romero and Rockhold get accused of "not being draws".

Wait, so you are saying Rockhold and Romero are draws but might get accussed of "not being draws" on PPV?

I think it's a fantastic fight, especially hardcore fans like us. You are aware that PPVs now without superstar names draw about 100-150k PPV buys these days.

pretty bad but there have been worse. the cards they stack with chick fights being candidates.

Back