I hear people saying UFC 221 is the worst PPV ever.

I've seen cards "look" worst and still be way better than stacked cards so I'll reserve judgement.

You should never pay for IPTV. There are free links all over the web.
If you ever find a reliable 1080p IPTV service, you will understand. Ive had those free iptv crap out during a main event more then once over the years, and especially during football season its great to watch the ppvs and sunday ticket in 1080p for less then $15/mo. Beats the alternative, thats for sure. But like i said, this ppv, and the next ppv which in less then a month apart is still not worth $15 to me. Thats how bad i think both cards are.

It might be worst ever when you adjust for the fact that they're to charge you more than ever for something so watered down. Next week's FS1 card is better on paper.

Who are these people paying 60 $ for this? I want to try and talk some sense to them. Tell them the way things are. But I can't.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Itmay be explaining it poorly. My issue is that now a days people focus on buy rates so much (for some stupid reason) that when people call for money fights instead of fighting contenders they can look at ppvs like this and say "oh well he doesn't draw money". Even with a great headliner like this it's a tough sell to sit through 4 hours of names that you don't care about(casually speaking) but the blame with inevitably be put on the main eventers

Agreed!

Yeah, while I look at PPV buys for fun and curiosity, I don't give a shit before I watch and while I watch a PPV card. I watch MMA to watch great fights between the best fighters in the world, not to see who will get the most PPV buys. After the fight, I check just to see if the general public is catching on or not and if the PPV buys will impact which fights will get made. I don't check PPV buys so I can dis a fighter or so I can brag about my favorite fighter's PPV draw prowess. LOL, those people crack me up... well, just sometimes, most of the time they annoy me.

Back