I haven't been this not-hyped for a PPV in a long time...

latoya johnson

Double Black Card
@Green
Reaction score
I literally didn't know this card was happening until Friday when I saw the weigh-in coverage and thought
"Oh yeah! Lawler's fighting tomorrow".

Lawler's a cool dude and a heckuva fighter, but for some reason, I just never get hyped when I hear he's fighting (plus the under-card is very weak).

I think most of the MMA fandom feels this way about Lawler, but don't want to say it out of fear of being branded a casual or noob.

Edit: Also, Woodley wins tonight. Decision.

I literally didn't know this card was happening until Friday when I saw the weigh-in coverage and thought

Lawler's a cool dude and a heckuva fighter, but for some reason, I just never get hyped when I hear he's fighting (plus the under-card is very weak).

I think most of the MMA fandom feels this way about Lawler, but don't want to say it out of fear of being branded a casual or noob.
The card will probably feel great then.

same here. the zuffa team was checked out for a while it appears and didn't care about this card

for some reason, I just never get hyped when I hear he's fighting

Colin-Farrell-WTF.gif

nobody gave a fuck about ufc 186. MM vs. unproven horiguchi. shit had 125k buys

same, but sometimes the worst cards on paper turn out to be great

I only care about the women fighting.

Are you serious right now?? I would watch even if it was only the main event. Lawler is must see tv end of story

yet it's already been better than ufc 200

Yeah

I'm up its nearly 4 and I'm watch modern family

Card is shit
I'll tune in for lawler later

They almost rig it so lawler is on shitty cards and can't really get paid..

I always get hyped for robbie fighting its just a shame its vs woodley.

This card is a joke for ppv,sorry but you can't just have one fight interesting for 60 bucks

I like Lawler but this is a shitty card on paper. The 1st 2 fights (on paper) should be on the undercard

Remember when Uncle Dana used to shit on boxing cards like this.

WY3lX.gif

Back