• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have two weeks left to live.

Yep, it kind of sucks, but I'm not depressed over it. I've kept my illness from my family and friends so this will be the only chance I have of discussing this with the living. Norm McDonald handled his demise very well and the last thing he wanted was for people to pity him and I feel the same about my situation. I'm not in any pain, but I can't help but wonder what will happen after my heart stops. I suppose there might be something else, but I expect a permanent night. I like pranks and plan on scheduling a text message to my brother a week after I'm gone. It will read: "Before you go to bed tonight don't forget to look under the bed."

Lol.

I am sorry to hear bro. I actually am not sure which is like emoji is appropriate and you seem to have a great outlook about it.

Wishing you the best in the next realm my brother. I’ve never been a very religious man but I can’t bring myself to believe it all ends here for any of us. I have faith you’ll be on a beach somewhere doing coke, Opana, Soma, Xanax, Quaaludes, shrooms, smoking a joint and an unfiltered cigarette at the same time, and sipping 20 year old bourbon with a beautiful Romanian girl 15 days from now. Definitely tell someone close to you. At the very least they can throw a dime bag in with you at the crematorium, or slip an 8 in your casket at the final viewing. Ain’t no TSA when you’re flying to heaven brother. I really do believe there’s so much more left for you though. God needs all the brown belts he can get to keep the bad apples like Hitler, Stalin, Chris Benoit, and Satan in check.

I was planning to ask TS if he had any regrets in life. I didn't realize how little time he had to talk to us.

Did anyone else ask him?

Yep, it kind of sucks, but I'm not depressed over it. I've kept my illness from my family and friends so this will be the only chance I have of discussing this with the living. Norm McDonald handled his demise very well and the last thing he wanted was for people to pity him and I feel the same about my situation. I'm not in any pain, but I can't help but wonder what will happen after my heart stops. I suppose there might be something else, but I expect a permanent night. I like pranks and plan on scheduling a text message to my brother a week after I'm gone. It will read: "Before you go to bed tonight don't forget to look under the bed."

Lol.
In all seriousness my friend and please take no offense, accept Jesus so you can go to heaven. I know 100% Jesus and heaven are real. Even if you don't believe, what's the harm in trying?

It's disgusting to encounter a dying man and in his last moments you decide the best thing to do is to attempt to shove your ideologies down his throat instead of showing empathy. If this forum was in arabic, there would be posters 100% convinced TS should accept Allah. Let the man live his last moments the way he deems fit. Same goes for his decision to not tell anyone. It's his death, he doesn't owe anyone anything. A man should die the way he wishes to if he can. It's the least we can is to go out the way want since none of us chose to be here.

I hope you find peace, brother.

It's disgusting to encounter a dying man and in his last moments you decide the best thing to do is to attempt to shove your ideologies down his throat instead of showing empathy. If this forum was in arabic, there would be posters 100% convinced TS should accept Allah. Let the man live his last moments the way he deems fit. Same goes for his decision to not tell anyone. It's his death, he doesn't owe anyone anything. A man should die the way he wishes to if he can. It's the least we can is to go out the way want since none of us chose to be here.

I hope you find peace, brother.
I'm not religious and I don't believe in an afterlife. Having said that, I get the sense that the people talking about faith are doing it from a positive place in their hearts and genuinely wish the person well. I wouldn't call that disgusting.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

and before you whine about me being insensitive, just know that when I die, my only wish is that someone posts this gif in my final thread.

I posted it in the farewell thread for bisexualmma and consider it the highest honor we can give another sherdogger. The curly bill salute...

Back