• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have to roast battle seven people tonight.

An obese guy, a trans woman, this creepy joke stealing bisexual, Tulsa's best comic (black dude with dreads), a girl I used to bang, a biker pastor, and the guy who puts together the big comedy festival here.
Kudos to you if you can meet those and stop laughing.

do you watch this comedy central stuff for inspiration? looks janky as fuck, da fuq is with those clowns jumping on stage?

Theyre there to keep it light mostly.

Kudos to you if you can meet those and stop laughing.

I still can't believe I lost to the trans person and the obese guy. Obese guy reading his kids roasts threw me wayyy off. He was shaking and asked him how his diabetes was doing.

Trans person did have two solid roasts but that's it. There were a few times I was so mean the audience pulled back but I did get HUGE applause when I said "I don't blame you for being trans, I blame the uncle that molested you and destined you to a life of sexual confusion"

All in all it was a lot of fun though. I ended up being way more savage than anyone else. Told bi comic "i don't know if you're suicidal but everyone hopes you are" and when I heard sirens "they're on their way because I'm fucking murdering you"

The redneck biker pastor was mostly annoying since he wouldn't tap out. I spent five minutes just brutally attacking him while he attemped to make fun of my wing tips lol.

Come on, guys.

UweElPu.jpg

If you say "vote Trump" after every series of insults you will get away with absolutely anything

You can make offensive jokes that convince conservatives you're one of them then say "vote trump" like you're just a liberal lampooning their views

"So which bathroom you planning on pissing in? Im calling the cops either way, vote trump"

"Is diabetes like a right of passage in fat culture? Is it like something you're working towards?"

To the trans: The only guy in the room who wishes his penis was smaller.

Back