I have to give Conor credit

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
His ability to make the MMA world talk about him when he is almost insignificant in the sport is quite hilarious.

Khabib is fighting the Holloway/Poirier winner in September and we'll all be talking about Conor every day on Sherdog while he has no fights lined up.

Definitely knows how to stay relevant.

He has been an utter embarrassment recently though. Undeniably.

And I say this as a long time fan.

But I thought Khabib stole his soul and he was irrelevant now?

Conor Cool.PNG

Bless up lads.

Definitely knows how to stay relevant.

He has been an utter embarrassment recently though. Undeniably.

And I say this as a long time fan.

I thought his rose wine parody was pretty funny though.

Khabib is fighting the Holloway/Poirier winner in September
He is not fighting in september.

The one condition for that is his buddies sentence is cut short. That wont happen.

Unless he eats his own words

His ability to make the MMA world talk about him when he is almost insignificant in the sport is quite hilarious.

Khabib is fighting the Holloway/Poirier winner in September and we'll all be talking about Conor every day on Sherdog while he has no fights lined up.
The smart thing would be for Khabib to ignore Conor and fight 2-3 other contenders, calling it a day without giving McTapper the undeserved rematch he's salivating for. Too bad Ali is his manager so that's not happening lol.

I called him and asked if he cares.
He said he doesnt need your credits. He has enough by himself.

images

The fact you think Conor isn’t facing Holloway Poirer winner is cute

If he gets off these latest charges He Should become a Bounty Hunter with Dee Hahahaha like the great Dog Chapman. Open up a bail bonds shop. Start a tv show.

He's ruined martial arts.

I shudder at the thought of what will be coming out of dojos in the next 10 or so years. He's a cancer on martial arts, and the complete opposite of what they teach on a human level.

He's ruined martial arts.

I shudder at the thought of what will be coming out of dojos in the next 10 or so years. He's a cancer on martial arts, and the complete opposite of what they teach on a human level.

Jesus. What a drama queen. It's not that serious, buddy.

Who woulda thought sherdog had so many 15 yr olds.....omg omg omg Conor tweeted

giphy.gif

You're right. Also, he's doing a damn good job burying the rape allegation news with all the shit talk. Dude is a marketing mastermind wether you like him or not. I give him applause reluctantly.

giphy.gif

Guess you don't train.

Doesn't matter which gym I go to, some newbie numptie always strolls in acting like the moron.

Well do what Khabib did and teach the guy a lesson.

Agreed. Love him or hate him, he has an incredible ability to stoke the tinder just enough to start a wildfire.

Guess you don't train.

Doesn't matter which gym I go to, some newbie numptie always strolls in acting like the moron.

Guess you've never trained in an actual martial art before. Because those people, if they aren't as good as they say they are, usually get pummelled by people who are actually good, and thus in a way forced to be humble. If they're still arrogant, it's because they're actually good, and you can't get the better of them when you roll.

You probably dont have kids.

Will having kids make me post random one liners that don't contribute anything to the conversation, or make me try appealing to authority?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back