I have to give Conor credit

Rape allegations are not good press.

Conor bless.

He has to clean up, get back to being the guy he was before Aldo, and win his next fight.

He’s like Trump...

He’s got a lot of dumbass followers who believe anything and everything he says.

Jesus. What a drama queen. It's not that serious, buddy.
Lmao. Yeah seriously. These dudes get in to a cage, beat the fuck out of another, and could die in there. But somehow people are still hung up on it being "martial arts".

You're right. Also, he's doing a damn good job burying the rape allegation news with all the shit talk. Dude is a marketing mastermind wether you like him or not. I give him applause reluctantly.

giphy.gif
Its funny how Conor tried to burry the rape allegations but Khabib just revived it. LMAO. Staying "relevant" completely backfired on Conor. Also notice how now Dana wants to step in because Khabib mentioned Conors rape allegation. LMAO. Dana is trying hard to hide it.

Will having kids make me post random one liners that don't contribute anything to the conversation, or make me try appealing to authority?
No, but they should make you stop glorifying narcissism, vulgarity and idiocy in general.

I thought his rose wine parody was pretty funny though.

Some straight and sober person came up with that. I’m pretty sure we all know that.

No, but they should make you stop glorifying narcissism, vulgarity and idiocy in general.

I don't glorify those things already, so you're wrong there. I definitely don't want children if they make me think that Conor McGregor has ruined martial arts forever. That's just being a whiny baby who complains about and exaggerates everything.

I don't glorify those things already, so you're wrong there. I definitely don't want children if they make me think that Conor McGregor has ruined martial arts forever. That's just being a whiny baby who complains about and exaggerates everything.
Well there exists a large middle ground between "he ruined mma forever" and "he was the greatest thing to happen to mma", no need to be so dramatic about it, not like I think he's the worst human being out there.

But in general, the guy is douchebaggery personified. I mean, whore yourself for money... insult everyone and anyone... step on whoever you need to on your way to the top.... show constant lack of class and sportsmanship.... what am I missing here? Where is the part where a grown adult is supposed to say something positive about that?

Back